Yandere Tabi learns to be Less Possessive

(Reader is Female)

After holding Y/n Hostage for so Long...Tabi has Learn to Become less Possessive of Y/n after Learning that it affects a Person's Mental health, Realizing his Mistake Tabi Opened the Leading into his Bedroom where Y/n was Sitting on his Bed...her Wrists and Ankles tied up with a Rope and Duct tape covering her Mouth, When she saw Tabi she Became Scared, Fearing of what Tabi would do to her this Time, Tabi had a Look of Depression and Regret seeing his Darling in such a State....No she wasn't his Darling he Literally Kidnapped while she wasn't Looking he made her his Lover when she Said no he Hurt her and Abused her, The reason she was Scared of him was because of those Reasons, he Didn't want her to be Scared of him he wanted her to Love him but he Screwed up...he had one Chance to Make her Love him and he Screwed up...Tabi sat down on the Bed next  to Y/n he Gently raises his Hand to Touch Her head...he Stopped when Y/n flinched away from his Hand, Tabi let out a Sad sigh...he didn't had any Intention of Hurting her anymore...he doesn't want to Hurt her Anymore...Y/n I- Tabi tried to talk but felt a Lump in his Throat but he Tried to Swallow it down...Tears slowly formed in his Eyes....He tried to say "I'm Sorry" without Crying but the Words would always get Stuck, He even tried to Take a Deep breath in and out, Y/n looked up at him and Tabi looked back at her, Seeing those Puppy dog eyes Begging for Freedom to be Let go, Tabi couldn't take it Anymore...Broke down crying and Hugged Y/n close to him I'm Sorry....I'm Sorry! I'm so...fucking Sorry...Y/n, Tabi cried I'm Sorry for all I've Done to you...I should've Treated you with more Respect I promise to Be less Possessive...I learned my Lesson...I'll even Let you go! Even if you Call the Police and Put me Behind bars! if it mean Making you Happy...Tabi sadly says While Untying Y/n's Wrists and Ankles, Y/n quickly pulled the Tape off of her Mouth and Got up...She turned around to Face him...Tabi just sat there on the Bed head hung low in his Hands, Y/n almost felt a Little Bad for him even if he Did Horrible things to her...Y/n reached out a Hand to him but Immediately pulled away...she it wasn't Right to Stay with him...even if What he said is True...She couldn't stay with him...for what he's Done...so Y/n just walked out of the House...and when she was Outside she stopped for a Moment to take in the Warm Spring breeze....it's been such a While since she's felt the Outside wind...and After a While Y/n looked back at Tabi's house the Place where she had been held Hostage at for a Long time...and Ran away as Fast as she Could while Tabi watched her from the Window...

(Goodbye....Y/n)