Yandere Tabi protects Y/n from Bad guys

(Requested by Fatimaaziz09)

(Reader is Gender Neutral)

Tabi decided to take his Darling Y/n on a Lovely stroll through the park, of course...he Doesn't want you Wondering off on your own so he Put a Collar around your Neck and Walks you on a Leach...of Course this caused some Eyes to fall on the two of you and you become Extremely Embarrassed...But Despite Tabi being rather Possessive over you You've grown to Really Like him over the past Months...(REMEMBER! IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY BEING POSSESSIVE OVER YOU ITS NOT CUTE AND YOU NEED HELP) and you Feel like you could Trust him, Hey Sweetie? Are you Hungry? There's a Small Cafe over there just up Ahead Tabi asked you, You Nodded your Head and the Two of Walked to the Cafe, you Both sat down on a Bench as a Waitress came over and Asked What you two would like you were Surprised that she Didn't asked about the Collar and Leash, Tabi orders himself an Egg sandwich and Coffee, What would you like Darling? Tabi asks you, I would like a Strawberry shortcake and Coffee please you Replied, the Waitress wrote Everything down on her Notepad, Okay! One Egg sandwich One Strawberry shortcake and Two Coffee's! Coming right up! The Waitress left to go get your Guys Food while the Two of Had a Nice Conversation, but then...you saw a Few Bad guys behind Tabi Whispering and Laughing while Looking at you guys...Preferably you, you had the Idea that they were Talking about the Leash and Collar thing, Hey! Kitty Kitty! Why don't you leave that Goat Fuck and come play with the Big Dogs! The three Bad guys then made some Wooing sounds and Laughed some More, You felt Little disgusted by them and so was Tabi in fact Tabi was Purely Pissed at the Three of them, he let go of the Leash and looked at you with Intense eyes, Stat here Darling...Tabi's gotta go Take out some trash! You nodded your Head and looked away while Tabi walked over to the Three Bad guys, You were looking at the Sky your Eyes at the White fluffy clouds all the while you Heard Screams of Agony Bones breaking Blood splattering from the Three Bad guys you Desperately tried your Best to Ignore the Terrible sounds, Tabi came back Covered in Blood and Sat back down next to you, The Waitress then came back with your guys Orders Tabi payed the Check and the Waitress left leaving you guys alone Eating your Food in Peace, but there was one thing on your Mind that you Couldn't figure out, How the Heck did the Waitress not notice the Blood on Tabi and the Three Mangled Dead bodies behind us!?