Reader tries to Escape from Yandere Tabi during their Date!

(reader is Female! Gore Warning! Requested by Fatimaaziz09! Enjoy)

Y/n was Sleeping in her Bed when she Heard Tabi Entering her Room, she got up Shivering in Fear when she Saw him, Hello Darling! And how are you this Morning? Tabi says Sweetly as he Approached her, Y/n didn't say anything and Slightly looked away from him...Come now don't be like that Honey! Tabi said Patting her Head, Hey...It's been a while since we you know? Gone out on a Date? Tabi says looking down at Y/n who still looked away from him, So I think you and I should go out on a Lovely Date together! There's this Nice Restaurant that I like and...Tabi pauses for a Moment and Harshly grabs Y/n's shoulders and Whispers in her Right ear causing her to Shiver Violently, For once I want you to Enjoy it cause I Bust my Fucking Ass taking care of you and giving you your Every Needs! And I know you don't like it when I get Angry right? Tabi sternly said, Y/n quickly nodded her in Understanding and the Both of them started to Get Dresses for their Date

(Two hours later)

Tabi and Y/n were now Enjoying a Nice Meal at a Fancy restaurant, while Tabi ate Heartily Y/n just Ate her Food slowly, This Restaurant was Pretty Big and Spacey Y/n was Tempted to Run away right now from this Psychopath of a Boyfriend who had been Keeping her Isolated for Months inside his Own house, Tabi? May I go to the Bathroom? Y/n Politely asked, Tabi stopped Eating for a Minute and Looked at her Suspiciously...I Promise! I won't take long! I'll be Back! Y/n said to Him Tabi put a Lot of Thought into it before Replying Yeah sure...I'll wait he Says Y/n then Hastily got out of her Seat and Headed towards the Bathroom...once she was there she closed the Door behind her and Looked around...Ugh there's gotta be a Window in her Somewhere where I can- Ah ha! Y/n spotted a Window at the Furthest part of the Bathroom stall and Ran towards it, Thankfully it led Outside so she Opened it and Hopped out, I don't know why Someone would ever put a Window in a Bathroom...as Much as I Hate seeing Perverts peeping at us Taking a Shit or a Whizz but for Once! Whoever's idea was it I am Eternally Thankful! Y/n Happily said to herself....but as she was About to Go to the Police station Tabi lunged at her from the Window and Tackled her to the Ground, You Promised you'd be Back...you said you wouldn't take too Long...YOU LIED!!! Tabi Angerly yelled at he Tightened his Grip on Y/n's arms Bruising them and making Y/n Yelp and Cry in Pain, Tabi! P-P-P-P-Please you're Scaring me!!! Y/n cried...Tabi then slowly brought out his Knife from his Pocket when Y/n saw it she Became Afraid and Distraught...If I can't Force you to Love me....Hehehehe.....Then I'll make sure Nobody will be Stupid enough to FALL in LOVE with YOU! Tabi maniacally Laughed as he Started Slashing Y/n's face...AHHHH!!! NO! STOP! STOP! STOP! NO MORE NO MORE PLEASE!!!! she Begged and Screamed and Plead and Cried for him to Stop...but he Didn't So much Blood was Splattered all over the Place as Tabi finished Slashing Y/n's face, now for the Piece resistance...Tabi then Stabbed his Knife in Y/n's Right eye AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh! Y/n screamed in Pain and Agony as she Felt Tabi pulling her Eye out...Tabi raised the E/c (Eye/color) Eyeball to his Skull licking his Lips he Popped the Eyeball in his Mouth like a Cherry and Ate it...Mmhmmm....You taste good Darling....but I wonder how Good the Rest of you Taste? Tabi seductively says as he gets Closer to Y/n and....

(Twenty four hours late)

Y/n was Sleeping in her Bed, her Face was all Covered in Bloodstained Bandages and an Eye patch covering what Used to be her "Right eye", when she Heard Tabi Entering her Room, Hello Darling! And how are you this Morning? Tabi says Sweetly as he Approached her, He sat down Besides her and Started patting her Head...Y/n felt his Hand rubbing her Head and she looked up at him with her Single remaining eye...she didn't Say anything but only looked at him as he Chuckled to Himself, he then Layed himself Down next to her and Pulled her Close to him, I....I....I Lo....Lo....ve Love you...Ta...bi Tabi...Y/n quietly said in a Shaky voice...Tabi heard this and Happily sighed, I Love you too....My Darling...I think you know by now that I would go through great Lengths to make you Love me...But just so you know...I didn't mean to Hurt you Baby...Tabi then kissed Y/n on the Forehead and Said...Hey...how about we Go on another Date later hmm? There's this New Amusement park that I've been Dying to Go too....