Yandere Tabi locks Y/n in with him (ANGST)

(Reader is Female)

Please...please....Stay away! You cried as you were Backed into a Corner and Tabi slammed his Fist against the Wall near your Head and Yelled, I gave you Everything! I gave you a Home to live in, a Roof over your Head! Fucking Food to Eat...and a Bed to Sleep in!! And this is how you Repay me!? I will not Allow such Disrespect! It has been Half a Year since you started dating Tabi...You guys First got Together on the Tinder app...for about a Week you guys Texted Each other Telling Each other about yourselves and Another Week later, you Guys started seeing each other for Real talking to Each other in Person and soon you Guys were Going on long Romantic walks on the Beach, Having nice Dinners in a Restaurant, and Going on such Wonderful Dates together....it was Really Fun at First, However....Things started to Change when Noticed Tabi becoming a little more...Clingy towards you, But you didn't really Care and Just simple Go with it, However...as the Months passed Tabi's clinginess was slowly starting to become more...Possessive over you, He started telling you what to Wear, Telling you what to do, Pretty much anything to you that seemed Possessive, when you First noticed this you Tried to Tell him that this wasn't going to Work out and Tried Breaking up with him, But this made him Really Angry...and he would always Yell at you...and Hurt you, not Just Verbally and Emotionally...and Physically too so much so that your Arms...Legs...Wrists and your Own Face...Heck Your whole Body was Covered in Bruises...Scars...and Cuts and Tabi would always have to Take care of your Wounds and Wrapped them up in Bandages...for Everytime he'd Hurt you, You tried Many times to Escape from him and get Help but in the End you always Failed, Back to the Present you were Being Dragged to Tabi's room, you were Thrown onto the Floor and Tabi Grabbed a Key in his Pocket and Locked the Door...with you and Tabi inside, he then got on Top of you...Pinning your Arms down with his Knees and Repeatedly...Started Punching you...WHY. CAN'T. YOU. FUCKING. LOVE. ME!? He yelled, STOP! STOP IT! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!! You screamed begging for him to Stop Punching you, but you knew he Wouldn't stop, he Punching....Punching....Punching....Punch after Punch he Kept Punching....Punching....Punching....until he Finally Stopped... Huffing and Puffing in Exhaustion...While you were Crying... Sobbing like a Fucking Baby...your Face was Even more Badly Bruised then It was Before...Your Nose and Mouth was Bleeding and you had Two black eyes, Tabi...why? I....I....I....Tabi got off of you and Picked you up and Sat down on his Bed Hugging you, Because...You made me do this to You! Did you Really think that I Wanted to Hurt you!? Do you think I Like Hurting you!? OF COURSE I FUCKING DON'T DAMNIT! Tabi sobbed into Your Shoulders and Hugged you Tighter, I do what I Have to do to Keep you with me! to Keep you Safe! It's already Bad enough Gf Betrayed me and Broke my Heart! And took Everything I had! I DON'T WANT YOU DOING THE SAME THING! Just be Happy that I won't Kill you...because I Care about you too much...Please Baby....all I ask is that you Give me your Love in Return! That's...all...I...Ever...Fucking...WANT! Tabi cried loudly, you Pushed him off of you and Ran towards the Door...but as you Tried opening it...it wouldn't Open it was Locked, Oh no...no...no no no no no no no! You whispered to Yourself and Tabi slowly got up and Held the Key in his Hand...Darling...He called out to you...you Turned around to see him with the Key in his Hand....and Then puts it on a High shelf next to his Desk where you Couldn't reach out even if you tried, Tabi...Please! Let me out! You can't keep me in Hear like this....you Fell on your Knees and Sobbed loudly in your Hands, Tabi walked up to you and Knelt down Besides you and Pulled in for a Hug...Shh...Shh..it's okay my Love....as Long as you Don't try to Escape from Me ever again...I won't Hurt you...I'm only keeping you in here with me for a While...I say about a Few Months, You should be Lucky my Room has an Extra Bathroom in case you need to Go...and I'll go Cook up some Food for you and Bring it up here for the Both of us to Eat Together....and I have my Phone with me....So we could Watch YouTube videos together! And Listen to Music! And Even watch Movies on it! And at Night...we Can Sleep together in my Bed...and Snuggle and Cuddle together...just you and me...in my Room...for a Few Months...I'll be Sure to Take good Care of you! You can Trust me right!? Tabi said Happily...you on the other hand Was not so Happy...but what more could you do? It was Obvious that you were never Going to Get away from him, You Finally Decided to Give up and Give in to Him, Yeah...That would be Really nice...Tabi...you Said in a Shaky breath, you then Started to Feel very Tired...Tabi looked at your Face and Quickly ran to the Bathroom to get First Aid kit, and Tended to your Messed up Face while you fell asleep on his Bed, But as Tabi was Tending to your Face...Tabi started Crying Softly and Quietly said in a Hushed voice...Y/n...I am...so Sorry....I can't Control myself...I never wanted to Hurt you...I never wanted to Hurt you at All! Please...Forgive me...I Love you...