Tabi x Yandere Fan Y/n

(Requested by Fatimaaziz09, Reader is Gender Neutral)

Nikusa!!! Nikusa heard Tabi yelling from afar, she Turned around and saw Tabi clinging onto her like a Scared Child, Tabi!? What's Wrong!? Nikusa asked in Concerned and Pulled him off her Leg, You Have to Help my my Queen... THERE'S AN OBSESSIVE FAN CHASING AFTER ME TRYING TO FORCE TO MARRY THEM! Tabi cried, just then....Y/n Appeared out in Front of the Two, Wearing all kinds of Merch that has Tabi's face on it, oH hOnEy! WhErE dO yOu ThInK yOuR GoInG WiThOuT YoUr LoVeR!? CoMe HeRe aNd GiVe mE a KiSs! Y/n the Fan looked so Menacing and Terrifying even the Demons from Hell would Run far away from Them, Tabi let out a Scared high pitched scream and Hugged Nikusa Tight for Protection, Y/n looked at Nikusa with Jealousy and Said, HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH My TaBi!? Nikusa looked at them with Disgust and Replied, Your Tabi!? Yeah...Bitch you have no Idea how Afraid Tabi is of you! Clearly he doesn't want to be with Someone as Crazy and Creepy as you! Y/n screamed and Lunged at Nikusa, TABI'S MINE BIIIITCH!!! they yelled, Tabi screamed and Cowered in Fear, Nikusa then Punched Y/n so Hard their Skull flew Right out of their Heads and their Body fell Limp on the Ground, a Week later Nikusa took Poor Tabi to a Therapist...Let this be a Lesson to Every Fnf Fan...It's okay to be a Fan BUT ITS NOT OKAY TO TOXIC! THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT!