Crazy Yandere Tabi cuts Y/n's legs off

(Gee, I really wish There was a Berserker Tabi cover, Especially if it's from the Cassandra mod! Cassandra mod made by Ramen noodles by the way, now that I think about it...it would make a Good Cover for Tabi and Gf it could be like Tabi's second attempt for Revenge or something)
(Reader is Female)

Y/n screamed in Terror as Tabi Approached her Knife in Hand covered in Blood, No! Stay away from me! She said backing into the Wall and sliding down onto the Floor Cowering in Fear, Tabi laughed Crazily and Knelt down and Grabbed Y/n by her Hair she Screamed again when her Face met his Face to face, Did you Really THINK You could Escape from me with GF!? Tabi yelled in Y/n Face his Golden eyes that had turned Blood red were Burning with Anger and at the Same time Lust, Ever since Y/n had been Kidnapped by Tabi he has kept you away from your Friends and Family sure he has Treated you Nicely for the Past week, but he has also Treated you Badly he even Threatened to Kill you if you tell anyone what he's doing to you, You called Gf for help to help you escape from him but that Didn't Turn out too well and she got Killed by Tabi....and while you got away it was only Temporary, and Now it was time for you to Pay the Price yourself, TABI PLEASE!!! DON'T DO THIS Y/n yelled Tears streamed down her Face like a Waterfall, You shouldn't have Ran away....but don't worry Love...I love you too much to Kill you...so...I'LL JUST CUT YOUR FUCKING LEGS OFF, Tabi grinned Evilly he then Grabbed your Left leg and with his Free hand holding his Knife he started to Stab and Cut at your Leg Splatting Blood everywhere while Laughing Maniacally, you were Crying and Screaming in Pain and you Tried kicking him off with your other leg but Tabi just kept Going at it.....
(Hours later)
Y/n and Tabi were sitting on the couch watching a Comedy show on TV, Y/n sadly sighed as she looked down at herself...her legs Were cut off and Covered in Bandages with Blood soaking through them...Tabi started Looking at her making Y/n flinch and looked away from him, he put his Arm around her and Brought her closer to him, see? This isn't so Bad now is it? Tabi asked Y/n Caressing her Head, I'm sorry....Y/n whispered as she Began to Cry Softly, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Y/n repeatedly said crying Hard and Covered her face with her Hands and Started Sobbing, Tabi then Hugged her and she Hugged back, Shh...shh...It's okay I forgive you Dearie....Tabi Kisses you on the Forehead the Both of you then Layed down on the Couch You snuggled into Tabi's chest as he turns off the TV and Snuggles with you, Although you were asleep Tabi watched you Sleep, Good night...my Legless love...

a Picture I decided to Draw for this Oneshot, what do you think?