Yandere Tabi x Dead reader (Suicide warning)

(reader is Female and is Dead)

Tabi dragged Y/n's Dead body all the way to his Home without anyone Noticing and Lay her Corpse on his Bed, her Death was caused by a Slit to her Throat she Suffocated as lost a lot of Blood and Tabi just watched as she Slowly Died, oh Y/n...if I can't have you...no one can Tabi slowly said as he Slowly crept in his Bed and Layed himself Down next to her Lifeless body, I took care of you...I loved you...And you know damn well that I would go through Great lengths to make you Mine...even if I had to Punish you..Hahaha...and KILL You! HAHAHAHA!!! Tabi then laughed Insanely and at the Same time started Crying, Welp! I guess this is I also End my Life so that I can Finally be with you...and you'll Finally love me! Tabi widely Grinned and Slowly took a Gun towards his Head and Looked down at Y/n's Lifeless eyes...I won't Lie I am going to Miss my Friends....Agoti Aldryx Nikusa Ayana and the Rest...they've Done so  Much for me and us....I only wished I could've gotten my Revenge on Daddy dearest and Gf first before I decide to Take my own life....Oh well! Tabi shrugs his arms...I'll probably just Haunt them as a Ghost but until then.....I want to Spend some time with you in Hell Y/n Tabi laughed once more and Finally....he Pulled the Trigger...*Bang!* a Bullet went through his Head and down he Goes laying on top of the Dead Y/n....Dead himself with a Crazed expression on his Face...

(Happy Halloween!! 🎃👻🎃👻)