Tabi Attends at Y/n's Funeral but then...

Y/n Layed Dead in their Coffen with their hands on their chest, Tabi was Sitting next to you Crying his Eyes out knowing that you were Dead and Gone, everyone else was there Grieving their Death though they weren't Crying as Hard as Tabi was, how Y/n died Tabi was Giving them Too much affection and was Hugging them too Hard they Ended up Suffocating to Death and as they about to Bury them in the Ground they were Unaware that Y/n's ghost was Lurking about and they started to Possess their Corpse, Y/n opened their Dead lifeless eyes and let out a Loud gurgle, Then they lifted up in the Air in a T pose, Everyone including Tabi was looking at them in Shock However Tabi looked more Thrilled to see Y/n even if they were "Dead" Y/n! You're Alive! My Love Your Alive!, and then Y/n said in a Zombified voice, IF I DIE BY DEATH HUG...ALL OF YOU WILL DIE BY DEATH HUGS! and so Everyone started Screaming and Running for their Lives as Y/n started Floating on about trying to give Everyone Death hugs while Tabi chased after them like the Simp he was, Senpai~! Notice me~!

Sorry if it was Short! Oh! And one more thing...Now that I am doing Regular Tabi oneshots on here! When you Don't see the Word Yandere next to Tabi that indicates that it's a Regular Tabi oneshot! But if the Word Yandere is next to Tabi then it's a Yandere oneshot! Anyway...thanks for reading