Yandere Tabi is a 🦈 Shark 🦈 (Merman)

(Reader is Female, if you don't know what a Merman is it's basically a Male version of a Mermaid, and on Top of That Tabi is also a Shark)

Y/n was out on Sea Fishing, she was starting to grow Irritated when she couldn't get a Bite on her Fishing rod, Oh come on! I'll take any Fish to make Dinner out of! She then felt a Tug on the Rods string, *Gasp* a Bite! a Bite! Finally a Fish! She Excitedly said and Started reeling it in, but what came above the Waters was no Fish, but a Large Merman shark, it Shortly dived back down underwater, Y/n was Speechless and Dumbfounded and Even Surprised, That was Literally a Merman shark! Y/n started to become Terrified now that she Realized that she was in Grave Danger here she was in Open water with no Sightings of Land with a Merman lurking about, I gotta get outta Here! Y/n Panicked and Quickly grabbed her Oar and Paddled her Boat, the Merman shark poked his Head out of the Water and watched the Girl desperately trying to Escape, the Merman shark seemed to have a Skull head resembling that of a Goat, he Swam quietly but quickly to Y/n's boat, he dive his head in the Water his Dorsal sticking out as he Finally reached her Boat, the Shark quickly bit the Wooden Oar breaking it into Pieces, What the Heck!? Y/n raised her Oar out of the Water to see it Broken, Oh no....she shivered in Fear dropping the Broken Oar and Hugged her Knees and Softly cried as she Sat in the Middle of the Boat, the Merman shark swerved around the Boat a Few times, Y/n looked on both sides of her Boat seeing a Large shadow of the Merman shark swimming around her as if it was Teasing her, the Shark then Breached out of the Water splashing some on Y/n (Bad timing for her to wear a White shirt) she Screamed in Fear at the Sight of the Creature, What's a Lil'Human like yourself doing in a Place like this?...he said in a Deep Russian voice, Y/n was too Frightened to Reply she just slowly backed away a little into the Corner of her Boat, Why are you backing away human? Are you Scared of me? the Creature then swam behind her, I don't Bite...he whispered in her Ear, Y/n screamed and Backed away from him, you Know I don't see many Human often...and they say we're going Extinct! Maybe if you Humans stay far away from the Ocean you... wouldn't have to End up as Fish food...the Creature chuckled, Y/n started crying again...she was Afraid she was gonna get Eaten, P-P-P-P-Please I- I d-d-d-d-don't Taste good...She whimpered and Stuttered, Aw.... don't cry Lil'Human...I like you...You're look too Cute for me to Eat~❤️ the Creature flirted, Y/n Blushed a little from that Complement, May I Introduce myself? I don't think I have yet...my name is Tabi...what's your Name? Tabi swam to the side of the Boat closer to Y/n, Y/n has nowhere else to go but she Calmed down a little seeing as this "Tabi" seems to only want a Conversation but just in Case he pulls something Funny she has to keep her Guard up but for now she'll play along, I'm Y/n...What do you want? Y/n asked, Do you know what Happens to Humans when they come unto our Territory? Do you know what becomes of a Lowly woman who Trespasses on my Turf? Tabi laughed...Y/n was starting to get Uncomfortable, You humans...have always been Hunting us...for our Scales our Fins...and Entertainment...Human has also Found out that our Race could turn you Humans into one of us by a Simple Kiss....Yes it sounds Silly however you Human "quote on quote" Experimented on us...they Forced us to Kiss other Human to turn them in one of us so that they could Experiment on them as well! Cause it turns out Humans use their Own kind as "Subjects" as well! Tabi kept talking on about how the Merman and Mermaid race were once a Happy civilization until the Humans came started Killing them all one of one as he Swam around her Boat in Circles, I Eventually became the Last of my Species...and so...I've been Searching Endlessly for someone to Mate with so that I may bring my Species back and to keep us from going Extinct! and then...as I was Searching and Searching and Searching and Searching Searching and Searching and Searching and Searching Searching and Searching and Searching and Searching Searching and Searching and Searching and Searching Searching and Searching and Searching and Searching.....I found you....a Lovely human Female alone out on Sea...Scared and Helpless...Tabi stopped right behind Y/n and grabbed her by her Shoulders, Hey! L-Let m-me go! Y/n struggled to Escape from Tabi's grip, Y/n...please don't struggle...this was Fate...we were Fated to Mate for Life....to Restore the Merman and Mermaid Species! But do not Fret....I Promise to take Good care of you...and Look after you....Tabi then turned Y/n around to Face him, Tabi.... please! Let me go! Y/n cried, Shh....shh.....It's okay...like I said I don't Bite...at least not too Hard....because after I turn you into a Mermaid...I am gonna Leave Hickeys all over you....Declaring you as mine! No one else will have you...my Dear Y/n...Tabi then Kissed Y/n right on the Lips, Y/n felt her whole Body turn Warm she felt and Feeling she never felt before...was it Good? was it Bad? She couldn't tell she Felt her Body changing...Literally Changing it didn't Hurt or Anything, Y/n was also starting to Lose Consciousness her Body then went Limp and Passed out....
Many Hours later...Y/n woke up she Felt different somehow, she felt like she Grown a little Taller and...a Little Bigger...Wha?...she Mumbled groggily and then she saw something...that Horrified her and Changed her Life forever, she saw that she had a Long Mermaid Shark tail she looked at her Arms and Hands...They were Scaly with Fins...she was Shaking in Fear from the Sight of it...she then put her Hands on her Face...it also felt Different...like a Skeleton...a Skull...now that she looked all around her...she Realized that she was in an Underwater cave! She was literally Underwater! Tabi kissed her and Turned her into a Skull headed Mermaid, Ah..your Awake Darling...Tabi then appeared Y/n turned to Face him with a Scared look, Y/n...I am not Going to Hurt you...your Okay....Tabi softly said while Approaching Y/n, Y/n tried to "Run" away...but she wasn't use to having a Mermaid body...she never knew how to Swim she wasn't getting anywhere, Tabi gently hugged her and Kissed her on the Forehead, It's okay my Love...you're safe with me...Tabi let me go! Y/n tried to Push him off but he wouldn't let her get away yet, Y/n...you have no choice...you have to Help me Revive my Species so that we may Thrive...You'll find living the Sea life much Better then the Land life...Y/n...Tabi nuzzled his Muzzle across her Cheek and Rubbed her Back and Dorsal fin Soothingly, Y/n...I will take Care of you...as your Alpha and I will ALWAYS Cherish you...as my Eternal Mate...Y/n...