Chapter 3: Sakamaki

Akira look out the window and gaze at the passing trees as she fidget in her seat. Karl glance at her and chuckled slightly, "Nervous?" He asked. Akira look at him and nod with a blush. "No need to be so nervous. I'm sure they will like you" He chuckled ruffling her hair. Akira grab his gloved hand and nod with a smile. She have been with her father for three month now and haven't meet with his family yet since when he met her is when he was on a business trip. Now that he have finish his business, the two of them will now return to the Sakamaki household.

Akira was both nervous and excite to meet her father family, the people that would be her family. He once told her that He have three wives and six sons. The two oldest son belong to his second wife while the triplet belong to his first wife and the last son belong to his third wife.

She was broke out of her muse when the driver tell them that they have arrived. Karl exit the car and come to the other side, he open the door for Akira and offer her a hand which she grab it without hesitation. The two walk toward the manor while the butler that appear out of nowhere get their luggage. Akira look around in fascination while Karl chuckled at her awe expression.

As the two got nearer to the mansion, Akira could see 9 silhouette standing at the front of the building. She immediately hide behind her father legs as they approach them. Karl look down and chuckled at her shyness but say nothing as he walk to the 9 figures and stood before them.

"Welcome back dear" A blonde woman greeted him with a bow. She wore her hair in a bun but had two long strands in the front with her bangs parted to the left. She wore a red and black gown. The top part consisted of black shoulders with a gold border and long red capped sleeves with a black border and black ruffles at the end of the sleeves. The middle was a fitted bodice with red sides featuring gold borders and embellishment and a black middle section which is part of the neckline. The bottom of the dress was a red skirt with black ruffle borders opened in the front to reveal a dark red petticoat. She also wore a red jewel necklace.

"Karl~! Welcome back!" A woman grinned. She has long purple hair with distinct side bangs and green eyes with narrow pupils. She wore a black dress with straps made up in a zigzag pattern. There was a white rose embellishment by the right side of her chest and two smaller white roses next to it. The dress had a slit on the right side of her hips showing delicate white ruffles underneath. There was also chain around her hips with a blue rose attachment on the right side. On her right arm, she wore an arm band that was similar in style to the straps on her dress with a loop connecting the top and the bottom part of the band. On her left arm, she wore a long black glove. She also wore a black choker on her neck.

The two woman greet their husband while the last woman just look at him with a distressed look she usually have but still gave him a bow. She has white hair and garnet eyes. She is usually seen with her hair tied up in a bun, held up by what looks like to be a frilly type of hair band. She has one long piece of hair let loose in the front. She wears a black and white velvet dress. Its straps are of diamond shape patterns. She even has connected from her necklace to her dress in the middle. She also wears a type of light blue sheer fabric around her arms, with white gloves that come almost up to her shoulders.

"It is nice to meet you again...Beatrix" Karl said glance at the blonde woman then at the purple haired woman, "Cordelia" then at the white haired woman, "Christa". Then he turn to look at his six sons.

"Hello my dear sons" He said and gave them a smile.

"Reiji"

"It is nice to see you return safely, Father" Said a young boy with glasses as he bow at Karl politely. His hair is a shade of purple-black with lighter purple-gray gradients. It is almost an inch away from being shoulder length and it is neatly combed. Underneath the glasses is light red eyes. He wears white dress shirt with red necktie and black vest that has white plaid at each side. He also wears black pant and black dress shoes. His look portray of politeness and refined manner.

"Shu"

"Welcome back....Father" Said a another boy with slight curl blonde hair that fade into light blonde at the tips and a beautiful shade of light ocean blue eyes that slightly remind Karl of Akira blue eyes. He wears blue suit jacket with light sandy brown lapel in rectangle like, white dress shirt and dark brown vest with mailcoach tie, light brown pant, black socks and dark brown dress shoes. There was no doubt that he got his look from the blonde woman.

"Laito"

"Welcome back~ Father~!" Chimed a fair skin boy with shoulder-length reddish-brown hair, with a lighter blondish color to the tips and green eyes with slit pupil. He wears long sleeves green shirt with large collar, navy blue pant that stop below his knee with dark red belt, dark brown shoes and bracelet on his right wrist.

"Kanato"

"Ne~ne~ Teddy, Father is back" A short and slender boy said to his teddy bear. He has light purple hair that slightly fade at the tip, which is easy to guess that he inherit it from the purple haired woman, with matching eyes that has dark undertones beneath them.. He wear white shirt with ruffled Victorian collar and wrist, short brown vest top, black bow tie, light brown pant that stop below his knee, black socks and matching black shoes. In his arms was a Teddy bear with peach vanilla "skin", and black eyes. Teddy wears a black eye patch over it's left eye and a purplish vest. It also seem to be smiling.

"Ayato"

"Ore-sama's Father has return!" Said a boy with  unruly, reddish-colored hair spiked at the ends with slightly fade tip, green eyes with slit pupil. He wears white dress shirt that has about 4 first button unbuttoned, red laced-up front tank top, light brown pant that roll up to below his knee with brown belt and black suspender, black socks and black shoes

"Subaru"

"Welcome back....." Said a boy with white hair that fade into pinkish tips and blood red eyes. His bangs are parted to the right, covering his eye. There was no doubt that he is the son of the white haired woman. He wears black jacket with rectangular lapel, white under shirt, black pant and matching below knee-length black boot. He also wears necklace with key as pendant.

"It is good to be back home again" Karl smiled.

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

  Age:

Shu - 8 years old

Reiji - 7 years old

Laito - 6 years old

Kanato- 6 years old

Ayato - 6 years old

Subaru - 5 years old

Akira - 4 years old