Chapter 8: Warm

A/N: For those who follow my fanfiction "Vampire Love".

I know you guy are planning to murder or do something to me right? Seeing as I has not been update for so long. I know, I know you guy are planning something.

I'm joking (*Mumble* Though it could be true *Mumble*)

Anyway, I would like to say something.

First of all, I apologized for not updating and let you guys wait for so long. I have been a bad author right? Always causing many cliffhanger.

Second, if you guy have been wonder what I have been doing and why have I been neglecting on updating. Well.....there have been so many idea come into my mind and I have been writing many new story though it's still drafted. There also school, holiday and other stuff too.

Third, I apologized but I will be discontinue this story...........

...........

...........

...........

I'm kidding!

Anyway, a promise is a promise! Here is the chapter that you guy wait for! Enjoy!

P.s: I apologized if my grammar are horrible.

Love,

Author-chan~, Hakuto~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira glance around nervously as the two boy lead her into their manor. The interior was like her home, dark and luxury but this is more to, how should she put it, their style? There was some touch that signify that it is their home.

It has been decide that Akira would stay with them until they drive her back or when her family come and get her, which Akira have no say or choice in it. She gulp and shiver slightly when blue-grey eyes flash to her for a second and she swore she saw him smirk.

"Come on girl" Ruki drawled out as a smirk appear on his pale face, "Don't be so scare"

Akira blink at his word before pout when it sink in her mind, "I'm not scared" She pout and cross her arms. "Heh. Yeah, we all can see that" Yuma smirked and ruffled her head strongly, too strong for her liking.

"Hey! Ow! That hurt....!" Akira grumbled as she shove his large hand away and fix her hair. Ruki flash her a smirk and grab her hand, leading her to the main living room. Akira shiver slightly at how cold his hand is though she could say the same to her, but for some reason, she kind of like it, it remind her of her brothers. Akira glance up at Ruki as he dragged her to the living room.

She glanced around nervously and let out a small 'Oof' when Ruki push her down into the couch. He smirk when he saw her glare up at him, which he thought was hilarious as it didn't make her intimidate at all instead it make her look even more cute.

"Now what?" Yuma asked propping down on the sofa with arms crossed.

"what do you mean?" Ruki asked settling himself beside Akira who continued to fidget.

Annoyance was clearly shown on his face as Yuma scowled, "What I fucking mean is that what do we fucking do now that we have the fucking sakamaki's princess!?"

Ruki sighed and scowl at Yuma's foul language before click his tongue and glare at him, "Watch your mouth, Yuma. Who do you think you're talking to?"

Yuma and Akira flinch at how dark and menace Ruki's voice is. Yuma skin turn a few shade pale as he scowl and look away, clicking his tongue. Ruki give him a smile, though it's more like a smirk, seeing that Yuma has quiet down and behave himself, "Good"

Yuma scowl was visibly deepen.

Chuckled mentally at how cute Yuma is, with his scowl that right now is more like a pout, Ruki glance down at the little girl beside only to noticed that she was visibly shivering, clearly shaken up by his voice and words.

"Oh my? Oh my? Am I that scary?" Ruki asked with a smirk before shooting Yuma a glare when he heard him snort.

Akira flinch as she stare up at him with big eyes filled with fear. "N-No...!" She said through grit teeth as she tried to conceal her fear. Ruki stare down at her with unconvincing eyes though he was impress by how she trying to act tough.

A grin appeared on his face as he let out a amuse chuckle and pat her head, "Don't be so scare, Little girl. I won't do anything to you"

Akira blink as her head bob up and down, clearly surprise with his act. She thought that he will be like her biological father with how he act and how much authority he has but it look like she was clearly wrong. He was different from him despite how harsh he act, he can be nice too. He was so-

"Warm....." Akira muttered as she stare up at Ruki, her hand slowly take his from her head and press it to cheek, "Cold yet for some reason warm"

Ruki stare down at her with wide eyes, "Eh?" was all he could mutter as Akira nuzzled into his hand. He was beyond shock at her action as he was trying to progress her words.

Yuma jaw drop as he stare at the two with wide eyes before he lean over, spluttered and laughed, "W-Warm! Warm! She say your are warm, Ruki! Warm!"

Snap out of his mind, Ruki turn to Yuma and scowl, and shockingly with a embarrassed blush, "S-Shut u-up!"

Yuma gape at him before let out a howl of laughter, "R-Ruki! H-He! He stutter! A-And blush! He stutter and blush!!"

Ruki scowl and glare at him.

"Oh my~ What with all this commotion?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was short!

Another guess game! Guess who has appear!