Chapter 5: Kuran's grief

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Haruka asked his faithful people that he send to find his ran away daughter.

"I apologize, Kuran-sama but we have tried everything with all our power, we can't find princess" The man kneel down and bow to him as he continued, "There was no trace of her in both vampire and human world. It's as if Kuran Yuka no longer exist."

Haruka grit his teeth, his hand clench so tight that his knuckles turn white, "How could that be...." He mumbled to himself before he turn the group of man, "You may dismiss". They bow and exit the room.

Haruka sigh and sat down on his chair. He lean on it and put the back of his hand on his eyes as he hold back his tears, "I know you are there, Kaname" He said out loud, "Come here"

Kaname who has been standing in the shadow, outside the room. He sigh when he heard his father, he enter the room and close the door. "How did you know?" He asked.

Haruka move his hand away from his eyes and glance at him, "Do you think I would not release that my son is eavesdropping?" He answer with a question then smirk slightly at him, "Not to mention, how would I not know when I heard and saw this?" He said glancing at the window that have a large crack on it. It was cause by the slight outburst of Kaname power when he heard about the news.

Kaname sigh and look down at the ground, "So....we can't find her..."

Haruka sat up and look at his son with sadness. After they have read Yuka's diary, Juri, Yuki and him have been crying and feeling guilty about how they treat her despite she being their family, but the person who feel worse the most is his son.He know that Kaname have been crying internally and blame himself for ignore her and didn't do anything in his power to help her.

Haruka raise up from his seat and walk toward his son. He warp his arms around him and engulf him in a loving embrace, "We will find her...Kaname....We will definitely find her" He mumbled though it was more to himself than his son. Kaname return the hug and hold back his tears.

"It's look like Juri and Yuki got the news" Haruka said as he heard the sobbing of his wife and daughter. Kaname nod, he release the hug and wipe away the unshod tears. He wouldn't show his weakness to anyone. He watch as his father exit the room to comfort his wife and daughter.

Kaname sigh and turn to look at the moon in the sky through the window, "Oh....Yuka......Onii-sama sorry for everything....please forgive what he did..." He murmured, "I miss you...."