Chapter 4: Brothers

Akira look up at her father from behind then she look down and peak from behind his legs. Her blue eyes flick from one person to another, awe by their beauty.

"Everyone! I want you to meet with someone......important" Karl announce to them with a smirk, the wives and brothers look at him with confusion and curiosity, but before Karl can tell who is it, he was cut off by Cordelia.

"Karl! Why is there a pipsqueak in our house!?" Cordelia scowled pointing at Akira who was behind Karl. Akira eyes widen when all eyes look at her, she quickly hide behind Karl legs.

Karl pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh in irritation, "Cordelia, the pipsqueak that your scowling and pointing at is the important person that I'm talking about" He said as his golden eyes narrow and glow. Everyone except Cordelia who didn't see his eyes, flinch. Karl heave out a sigh and look down behind him, his eyes soften at the sight of Akira who was buried her face in his cloak and grip it tightly with her small hand. "Why don't you come out, Akira?" He cooed softly.

Cordelia green eyes narrow down and cloud with jealousy at the person who can make Karl to them like that. She cross her arms over her chest and stood on her ground glaring at Karl who bend down and pick someone from behind him up.

Everyone stare at him, confusion can be seen in the brothers eyes as they look at the girl their father carrying. Akira warp her arms around her father neck and buried her face into the crook of his neck, her blue doe eyes peak out at them.

"Everyone this is our new family member" Karl announced, "Sakamaki Akira".

Everyone eyes widen in shock at the new as Akira turn to look at them. The six brothers eyes widen even more and there was a slight blush on their pale cheeks when they saw her. Karl who notice this, smirk while Akira was confuse as to why he was smirking at his sons. But all of his good mood disappear when his first wife start shouting at him.

"What is the meaning of this Karl!? Where is this girl from!?" Cordelia growled, her eyes glow and flash dangerously, "Did you cheat on us with another girl!? And produce that girl!?" She snarled and bare her fang at him with a growl.

"Be quiet Cordelia" Karl said, his eyes flash at her. He could felt Akira tighten her grip on him and shaking lightly. "But-!?" Cordelia was cut off by Karl firm and dark voice, "I said Be.Quiet." his eyes glow and flash dangerously. Cordelia eyes widen and she shut her mouth. Everyone except Akira frozen at his voice.

Seeing them frozen, Karl inhale deeply before heave out a sigh and continue with his speech, "This is Akira." He said gesture to the girl in his arms, "She is my adopted daughter" Then glance at his six sons, "And that also mean she is your step sister, Shu, Reiji, Laito, Kanato, Ayato, Subaru".

The six boys look at him with wide eyes then at the girl who was staring at them with her blue eyes that was just shade lighter than Shu's eyes.

"That is all I will say" Karl sigh and look at Akira before at his wives and sons, "Let get into the house" He said walking pass them and into the house, "Oh...Come and meet me at my office, My sons" He said over his shoulder before continued walking with a passive Beatrix and Christa followed behind.