An Unnatural Blonde.

"Hurry up with that bat!" We a boy call.

We walk at a steady pace, Mikey finishing off his Dorayaki, Me still working on a popsicle. Mikey had heard someone was using the Tomen name for "fight clubs" and wanted to investigate.

Watching the scene in front of us, Kiyomasa, a new member, low in rank, standing over a much smaller blonde boy in the middle of the floor with about a hundred or so people watching them. Though now, their attention shifted.

"Calm down, dumbass," Draken says to Kiyomasa.

The whispers start as our presence made itself to be known.

"Those eyes... is that....?"

"No way! Wow she's gorgeous"

"Rei! The Head Captain!"

A smirk appears on my face, I could never get old of that name.

"Is that really him?" someone from the crowd asks.

"The shaved head, The tattoo! It's him!"

"Vice Commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Draken!"

The whispers continue as we stride along the outdoor space, I pay closer attention to the unnatural blonde boy in front of us. The closer we get the more apparent that it is that the boy has taken quite the beating. Kiyomasa seems to be the culprit.

"Rein~ Do you have any more of those?" I hear Mikey ask. I turn my head to see him pointing at my half-eaten popsicle.

"Hm? No, I don't think so" I reply, earing a groan from Mikey.

"Hey Ken-chin" Mikey raises

"What? Don't call me by that stupid nickname here."

"I'm out of dorayaki"

Draken turns to me with a "Can you believe this guy?" look I simply shrug my shoulders and adjust my zip-up along my waist. Mikey may not act like it, but he's our leader and one of the toughest fighters I know.

We make our way closer to the two boys. I hear a shift in the people watching in the stands.

"Good day Sir!, Good Day, Ma'em!" One says.

It's clear to me now that the large group is bowing.

"Good day, Sir! Good day, Ma'em!" Everyone repeats.

a breath of laughter leaves my lips, I'm ranked under Draken yet people seem to forget that. He doesn't seem to mind though.

Mikey walks ahead, leaving me and Draken slightly behind. This is a normal occurrence for us, usually, the order in how we walk doesn't matter but it tends to go like this, Mikey in front, Me in the middle and Draken in the back. Though, it's not a set rule.

"Good day, Commander!" We hear again. I finish my popsicle as I stop.

I stare at the face of a boy who has been badly beaten, one eye almost swollen shut, cuts all over, nose bleeding. He looks awful.

"Sano! I'm in biker gang #3! My name's Akashi!" I heard someone call.

I step closer to the boy on the ground.

"You're in the way. Mikey doesn't talk to guys he's not interested in" Draken tells Akashi.

There Draken goes again, the bodyguard of the year. He enforces the importance of respect throughout the gang. An unspoken task for the vice-commander.

I keep my eyes on the blonde boy. Clearly, he is not an experienced fighter, he was losing badly, but he didn't give up, that's something you don't see often...