The Hospital

Mikey being Mikey wants some fast food, So after a lot of rambling on what he wants Draken and I drag him to the nearest fast food place. Thankfully, they have what he wants—a kids meal. I sink myself into my seat.

Crisis averted I think to myself.

However, when they bring his food to him. I am reminded that this is what Mikey we are talking about.

"What the hell! Someone's gonna pay for this!" Mikey exclaims.

"Mikey... It's just a flag..." I try to reason.

"It's more than that, Rein! I only get excited over a kid's meal when there's a flag!" He whines to me

I pat his head as a sign of comfort as the waiter apologises and tells us he will get one. Before he can do so, Draken pulls a flag out of his pocket and places it on his kid's meal. Thank god for Draken.

'Ah! Thank you Ken-chin!"

I give a silent thank you to Draken as Mikey beams over his flag. This guy could knock out anyone with a simple kick, he scares people just walking into a room, but deep down, he's really just a big kid.

Draken and I have a short conversation about random things in the restaurant when something presses up against my side and a head falls onto the top of my own.

"Ugh! I'm so done with you!" Draken shouts at the sleeping Mikey.

"What did you expect? He always falls asleep right after he eats, He's like a toddler" I huff a chuckle.

"Tell me about it!" the taller blonde vents. A smile creeps its way onto my face. If Mikey is a toddler, Draken is his big brother.

"Can you get him off me? He's heavy." I groan, shifting my position to make myself more comfortable.

'Yeah, yeah..." Draken agrees before taking Mikey on his back.

"God, you're hopeless," He says to the sleeping boy as they begin to make their way out of the restaurant.

"Here is your food, Ma'am" A waiter hands me a brown bag before I jog to catch up with Draken.

"You got food too!" he asks as I munch on a fry. I nod at him before continuing. Draken lets out a long groan before walking out the door.

"You want one?" I offer and he shakes his head, looking slightly defeated.

We walk around for a while, I finish about half of my fries and work my way to a small milkshake. The day is still young, it's nice, not too hot, at least for August. I hear Mikey's soft breathing as we pass by quieter sections of the city. We walk in comfortable silence as I drink my milkshake.

"Do you want the rest of these?" I ask him, holding the fries closer to him.

"Why do you always get large when you throw half of it away?" He questions, slightly annoyed.

"I don't know, sometimes I eat it later" I answer honestly,

We walk near a trash can, "Last chance" I hum, waving the back over the garbage, He shakes his hand and I dump both the fires and the milkshake.

We continue walking until we reach a tall building, A hospital by the looks of it.

"Mikey, We're here." The tall blonde bounces the boy on his back.

Mikey opens his eyes, confusion covering his face.

"What are we doing here?" He asks, I raise an eyebrow to Draken, He didn't tell either of us why we were here.