Pah-chin

"We came all this way to see you, Mikey of the Middle School Baby Alliance. And when we're done. We'll be taking that with us" He points his cigarette to my blank face.

Mikey slowly stands and makes his way over to Osanai. The closer he gets, the more apparent the height difference becomes, with anyone else it would intimidate them, but Mikey isn't just anyone.

I step closer to the boys, Takemitchy sprints just behind me. I stare directly into the eyes of one of the taller members, any second, all hell can break loose.

The other men surround us, Excluding Pah, it's gonna be a 49 on 5, If you count Takemitchy

"You had to bring all these guys to fight some middle school kids. I see you're exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai," Mikey tells the older boy. A small smirk finds its way to my lips

"What's that? I couldn't hear ya, you flea."

The warehouse echoes with laughter, Reminding me how outnumbered we really are.

"Hey" Osanai turns his attention to Takemitchy, "Who the hell do you think your gawkin' at?"

"Er. I was..." The older boy steps closer to him, slamming his fist into Takemitchy's cheek.

"You just tried to look down on me, didn't you?" Punch after punch slammed into Takemitchy's body. If there's one thing this kid knows how to do, it takes a hit.

"Those eyes are the kind I hate the most!" He gets ready to swing again when Pah holds him back.

"You get to deal with me, jackass" Pah tells him

"Don't Pah-chin..." I don't understand how Takemitchy's still conscious

"Don't fight Moebius..." He's still on about that? It's too late now. Pah must agree with me as he throws Takemitchy to the ground.

'Stay out of this" Pah

Peh says something to Takemitchy but honestly, I'm too focused on what's ahead to care.

I can hear Takemitchy struggling behind me, I don't know why he's still going, it's too late to turn back now. Besides, why would you want to?

"Takemitchy, just sit back and watch," Mikey tells him.

"This is Pah's fight" I add.

He's losing, Every move he makes is countered, and He's getting socked left and right, I can't help but cringe, Pah, I know you want revenge.

"What's wrong?" Osanai taunts, bouncing up and down. The amount of openings this guy leaves is astounding, sure he can punch but even that stance, one swoop and he's on the ground. He's a boxer no doubt, only protects his face, but firm, no doubt. But I can't do anything, Pah needs this chance.

One hit, dead centre of the face and I can tell Pah's done for, he stumbles back, trying to keep his balance. To my surprise, he does.

"You... You can't squish an ant with a punch like that!" He teases.

I underestimated him.

"Pah!" I hear Peh yell as he rushes over to help his friend.

"Peh!" Mikey calls, causing the boy to freeze.

"Didn't I tell you all to just sit back and watch?"

"Sorry, Mikey"

Mikey believes in him, He believes that Pah is going to turn this fight around and kick this guy's ass. I wish I could say the same for myself...