Nekoma

(Sorry for a short one y'all)

Nekoma is a bigger school than it looks. The guys I'm looking for are second years, apparently, they've been going to the local middle school and messing up some of our members, it's bringing Toman's rep down.

A sizable force shoves me forward, I catch myself before falling. Behind me, I see two boys, one with bright orange hair, and the other with dark black. Both are taller than me but one is noticeably taller than the other.

"I-I'm so sorry!" The orange apologises profusely.

"Hinata, you're such a dumbass!" The other shouts. Kicking the smaller boy

'Ouch Kagayama! That hurts!"

The two go on for a bit, honestly, it's getting annoying.

'It's fine," I assure them. They both freeze and stare back at me.

"I'm looking for Goro's crew, Do you know where I can find them?"

"Oh um, we're not from this school, we're actually late to a volleyball game, but I can show you some people who might," Hinata tells me, ''It's the best bet I have right now.

"Sure, why not," I shrug, following the two to a large gym.

The school is a lot bigger than Takemitchys, Well, this is a high school. Besides a few lingering clubs, the school's completely empty

"Hinata, Kageyama! Get your asses warmed up- Oh, who's the girl?" An... interesting-looking coach asks.

"Rei" I answer for them, I turn to see two sets of people, One group in red jerseys and the other in green. The ones in red give a look that honestly I'm quite used to, the look of fear. The two older guys leave, probably to set something up.

Honestly, I'm surprised. Nerima is a few ways away from where I, Mikey, and Draken usually go, plus Toman isn't big yet. Guess people talk. I'm guessing that the green jerseys arent from Tokyo, which might give away why these two wanted to help.

"I'm looking for Goro's crew. Does anyone know where I can find'em?" I question

The room screams silence for a few moments.

"U-um, check behind the school..." A black-haired male with rooster-styled hair answers.

"Thanks" Is all I say before giving a small send-off.

(POV 3)

The Nekoma boys all release a breath they don't realise they're holding. Earning a look of pure confusion from Karasuno. This girl was small and she seemed younger than them all. sure she was a little cold but besides that, she didn't say anything mean.

"You guys really don't know who she is?" Kuroo asks,

"No?" They all ask in unison.

"She seems nice." Daichi makes a weak attempt at defending the girl.

"That's Rei, One of Toman's top 3" Kenma informs the group, earning yet another confused look.

"God, Miyagi's that small?" Kuroo asks

"Toman, also known as the Tokyo Manji Gang", Yaku explains.

"They're new but violent. That girl, Rei, She's one of its leaders"

"G-gang?!" Hinata stutters, Had he just helped a gang leader!?

"From what I've heard, the leaders don't usually hang out here," Yamamoto says.

"The guys who she's after, they've been messing with some middle schoolers, might have something to do with why she's here" Kenma raises, mostly to himself.

"Game time boys!" Nekomata tells the large group, still a little shaken, but the game continues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bathroom Bathroom I've got to pee!" Hinata sings to himself as he walks near the school, the bathrooms were both shut down in the gym.

"I'm gonna-" He's cut off by the sight of the small girl who he had helped before, approaching a much taller and older group of second years. Rei, the gang leader.

"You Gora?" She asks, A taller, bleach blonde male turns to face her.

"Yeah, why? Aw, you lost little gir-" He's stopped by a foot smashing into his jaw, forcing him to the ground.

Hinata watches in both horror and amazement as the other 3 boys go after her, she swiftly avoids them and brings them down in a series of punches and kicks.

"I hear you've been messing with Toman members" She grabs him by the hair, plunging her knee into his face, Hinata cringes at the sound.

After a few painful moments, Rei stops, blood smeared on her face, the three boys a bloody, disfigured, bruised mess.

"Stay away from our members. Or next time, I won't hold back." She tells the three, who respond in almost incoherent yeses.

Rei makes eye contact with the slightly older redhead. Offering a small smile

"Thanks for the help," she says before pulling out her phone.

"Mikey, I'm on my way back...Yeah, I'll take the train.... I thought Draken got you the milk- Fine fine, I'll see you in about 20" the girl says before making her way out of the property.

Hinata is left standing there, confused, amazed and horrified at the same time. This girl is small, 5'2 at most yet she took down boys over 6 feet tall. It would be inspirational if it was volleyball, but she looks so normal, even after what she did.