Memories

Update: Hey Y'all, I'm back! Sorry for the lack of updates, My grandad passed and I've been grieving. Please understand.

(Chapter is unedited)

~

Making our way out of the hospital I am met with a warm ray of sunlight. It's still warm out, the sun is shining with very few clouds in the sky. The roar of a motorbike slowly gets louder and louder. Mikey has somewhere to be and I guess Mitsuya's his ride.

"Can you get Pah-chin to come tomorrow?" Draken asks the silver-haired boy as Mikey gets comfortable on the back of the bike.

"Yeah. I'll have Peh go, too." Mitsuya answers. He glances over at me.

"You're coming right?" He asks. I give a simple nod.

"The warehouse near Second MS work for you?" He questions

"Yeah" Draken clarifies

"Rein" Mikey turns to me and I prop my head in his direction.

"Be careful."

I nod at him before they drive away. The plan is for the 5 of us to meet at the warehouse to plan out the Moebius attack, it's private, just us and the boys. The crew doesn't need to be there for this part.

"See ya." Mikey waves to us as they speed away.

"I'm going to," I tell Draken.

"Eh? Where?" He questions.

"I have some things I need to do, I'll catch up with you later," I tell him, Turning to walk away.

"Alright, Be back by-"

"Tomorrow! I know! See you!" I wave, turning the corner.

Recently, There's been talk about some guys messing with newer members of Toman in Nerima, a place called Nekoma I believe. It's a bus ride away, with all the stuff with Moebius, I'd rather deal with it early than let it linger.

The walk to the bus ride doesn't take long, Tokyo is a city after all. But Nerima is about a 40-minute ride, so it gives me some time to think. Back to where it all started. Aoyama.

January 21, 1996.

"And, finish with a full!!" My couch tells me and I listen.

"Wow, Reiya! Fantastic, Go grab a snack while I talk to your mom" She pats my back, I give her a small nod and run to my lunch box.

"She's much more advanced than anyone I've seen her age. A roundoff back handspring back full is what we teach girls at about 9 or 10, for a 6-year-old, it's unheard of" I hear from beside me, they probably don't think I can hear them

"Of course she is, she's an Atsuki," My mother says.

"She's ready to train at level 7, But she can't compete since no one hosts competitions at that level. I can keep her at level 4 until she can com-"

"I want her to grow and not stay stuck in place because others can't catch up" Mother cuts her off.

"Train her at level 7, she can compete at level 4" Mother grabs my hand.

"Let's go Reiya, you have jujitsu with master Kamisato"

"Wait! Mrs Atsuki, may I just have a few more minutes of your time-" The couch pleads.

"Being tardy is not proper, Good day" She dismisses.

"Reiya" She looks down at me.

I turn towards my couch