Prolouge

I just want to point out that this is a duology book. This first one is about Lillian Windsor, and if you have read the plot you already know what this book is about.

A quick warning, this is my work and I genuinelly put it out in wattpad hoping you guys will like it as much as i love writing and creating ideas. If you do not like this book It is okay, you do not need to write hate comments (not saying i recieve it) but just think that hate is never the solution, it can ruin ones day. With that being said i hope you are excited and will enjoy this book. XOXO.

.......... I present you LILLIAN's DECIET
____________________________________

PROLOUGE

A rattling could be heard from upstairs soon followed with a massive sound that almost seemed like some furniture was being thrown. Behind a counter two identical eight-year-old young girls clutched their hands together. One of them was visible shaking and murmuring something in the moment of fear, her whole-body shivering as she swooned deeper into the embrace of her twin sister,

"You ought not to be scared, Ellie" Lily whispered although she couldn't be sure this time. The usual bickering between their parents never went this far, sure they would throw words at each other that no child ought to hear, their hatred so strong it was hard for them to miss throughout their whole lives. But never had she anticipated this.

Her mother had returned just yesterday after being gone for three years , Lily could barely recall her face, but one look at her mother striding down the halls and she simply knew, and questioned herself how the memory of her mother's voice could be ever forgotten. feared that her return would come to end today, but she didn't voice that to her sister Eleanor "Father—father, he will be mad..." Ellie stuttered and looked up at her sister who seemed to be less frightened than her, as always a wave of reassurance came to her.

All of a sudden the violence stopped but it was soon followed with yells and shouts, "I shall leave! And take my daughters!" she could hear her mother yell out, soon followed the hard voice of her father, "Dare set your eyes on them! You will be doomed, now out and never return!"

The words was to much to take in for them, with a blink of an eye Lily grasped her sisters hands and faced her even if the move caused her to wince by the tight counter they hid behind. "Listen Eleanor," she held her eyes to make her focus on her, using her full name that only their father did made Ellie flinch as she now looked into the coral green eyes of her sister, "Do not freight, do not cry, you will always have me we will always be together," Lily whispered with certain as Ellie's eyes was glossy with unshed tears, the corner of her lips started to lift in a smile, her lips suddenly quivered as she gazed hopefully into her twin sisters face, "You—you promise?,"

  "I vow it,"

———————————————————————-

               Vote and comment