31. Prince charming

chapter 31

"He kissed you like that and you don't think the man is in love with you?... God lilly" Eleanor continued, Lillian sighed lightly, even if butterflies exploded in her stomach hoping to believe that, her sister didn't know how much Evan had withdrawn from her, his whole aloofness and tension everytime she came near was plaguing her.

driving her completely insane.

"What have i told you of love---"

"Their fairytales that you don't believe in, yes yes i know--- But seriously Lillian, had i known this was the outcome perhaps it wasn't a bad idea after all."

"What do you mean?" That catched Lillians attention, sitting straight in the bed she looked at her twin who shrugged, "I mean, look at it, perhaps it was fate... for you to finally find your happiness"

"No"

"But-----"

"No, and do not finish that sentence, Evan does not love me and even if he does it won't be for long once he finds out the truth, which he will... I'll have to tell him to night"

"But its christmas? are you going to give it as a present or what?"

That made Lillian think, she slumped back on the bed sighing,"No, but I can't stand this, He's been angry because of a bloody letter i don't have the faintest idea off,"

"A letter?"

"Yes from some K he says, it must be too you of course, and-----"

Eleanor flew from the bed almost knocking her head against the bed shield, "K? that's Kevin! oh god has he written----" she broke of in daze, then laughed in joyful glee "I--- i thought he was gone, vanished in thin air,"

"Kevin? that makes sense then, i thought it was one of your admiers but of course.... who else"

"What did he write? is he alright?"

"I have no idea, Evan found it before i did, and frankly he thinks I have an affair, hah! can you believe that?"

Eleanor sighed looking troubled, "God, this is all my fault, I dragged you into this and now your in the mud"

"Don't be ridicouls, It was my idea from the start, and god knows the charade would come to an end somehow... its better like this anyway, I'll tell him the truth and we'll part ways, that is if he don't throw me in jail for identity fraud.." she retorted making Eleanor gasp, "Do not joke of such scary things, seriously Lillian,"

"Nevertheless everything's gonna turn out alright."

which Lillian was not that sure off.

A long moment of silence filled the room before Eleanor spoke,

"Your hurt, i can see it, you didn't even speak through the dinner... I've never seen you like that, don't shut me out and pretend everythings good, I am not a child anymore Lilly--- we're not children anymore"

Blast it!

Lillian didn't like to worry her sister, it was something that plagued her ever since they were young, her twin sister's fragile face when their parents quarelled, the scarred look. From then Lillian had kept alot from her sister, in some way it was to keep her safe, but they weren't children no longer.

"Your right, forgive me..."

"So tell me, I'm not wrong then"

"Wrong about what?"

"That you love him of course, it's clear as the sun, you have a glow about you"

Lillian gasped as her sister grinned, "Don't even deny it, your walking with a mark on your face that says I love Evan Ha----"

Lillian silenced her with her palm above her mouth, "Shhh.... do not make me a bigger fool then i am already,"

"What do you mean?"

Lillian did not want to tell her how he dismissed her confession, when she told him she loved him...

"Oh, Eleanor... it no longer matters, the shame I have caused, I-- I-- It's far better if we leave... there's nothing here for us no longer"

"No....no way that your leaving off again, I've not been with you for years! We've always been apart and god knows what have caused that rift but I no longer will stand for it" Eleanor marched across the room making Lillian grasp her arm in haste, "Eleanor, be sensible, Kevin wrote you, he must be waiting for you, I could ask Evan about the letter and perhaps he will hate me even more for it, but it don't matter since I will leave for good, back to where i should have been of course"

"No, please, you cannot leave me again" eleanor sobbed curling her arm around her

Lillian sank into her embrace as they hugged each other, meanwhile she wondered how in the hell life turned this way.

"Why does life need to be this way?" Eleanor hissed drewing away,

"It don't matter, you will marry Kevin once we find him, and i will go back to Ireland, that was how we planned from the start"

"Its just not fair! What about you? will you just return when its obvious you love him, even if this started in the wrong foot and your god damn stubborn, prideful and persistent to realise how madly in love you are with him, and once he wakes up from his blind jealousy and anger he will realise it too----"

"No eleanor, there is no realising, and frankly Evan has every right to hate me once i tell him the truth, I decieved him and there is no fixing about it, now we will leave early morning and thank god we're already in London, it won't be hard to find Kevin"

"Oh Lillian, i fear Kevin is far away, I've asked around his aquantience and none has seen him, it's like he's vanished on the face of earth"

"Then we have only one option.. we'll have to knock on the devil's door,"

"Father?"

"Oh yes, dear sister.... there is one last thing i need to do before i return, a thing i should have done years ago... and best believe we will find your prince charming"

______________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT

A/N; haha little does Lillian know that Evan already knows.... do you think its best for her to leave or stay?