ELEANORS DESIRE IS OUT!

YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE ELEANORS DESIRE IS OUT!

You can read the prologue and expect a coming update any time soon!

The second duology in this book is out and hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing every second of it! I have a lot of exciting stuff going on and work on the side so I hope you guys can understand and bear with me.

With that being said I hope you are ready for an more adventures and hot romantic story,

A little description of Eleanors Desire :

Lady Eleanor Windsor  believed her life would be one of fairytales, living the perfect life she had been born in. The princess. The perfect lady. She had always known her destiny. But despite it all her heart was meant for one man. Her true love. That was until he ripped her heart and betrayed her.

In a blink of eye her life changed forever, her heart turning cold on love. Rebelling against her destiny.

Craved and desired to be set free, and that begun with leaving what she knew.

She needed an escape. exploring the world and letting loose couldn't hurt her right?

Fleeing to Italy she had in mind of solitude and freedom...

That was until she meet a devilish sinful Italian Rake, Lorenzo Marino an wicked man who invoked her with an desire she had never known.

But making a deal with a devil never ends good... and especially when one get burnt.

READ MORE TO FIND OUT!