Chapter 2

"Thanks Rook" you say as you guys walk back into the Arena. "It was no problem" Rook says as he walks behind you. You and Rook walk back into the dressing room where the others were and sit on the couch. "Are we having an After party tonight?" You ask as you sit down. "Yes, we're having it back at Kells house tonight" Slim says turning around. "Who's all going" Baze says from the other side of the room. "Uh, us, Travis Barker and his kids, Casie, and all of Kells friends that were in the Album" Slim says looking at his phone. As soon as he finished his sentence Kells walks back into the dressing room. "How was the Meet and Greet" Megan asks, hugging him as he comes in. "It was great!" Kells says as he returns the hug and changes into something more comfortable. "Are you guys ready to go?" Kells asks grabbing his phone off the table. "Yep" we all say nodding in agreement. We all walk out to the bus that is going to take us back to Kells house.

Once we arrive we all get out to a house that is full of people. We walked in to all of Kells friends around us. "BAMA" I say seeing Travis Barkers daughter and running to her to give her a hug. "Hi boo!" Alabama says returning the hug. "I missed you so much" I say pulling away from the hug. "So did I" Alabama says fixing her hair. As soon as she says that 2 people walk up behind her. "Y/N, these are my siblings Landon and Atiana" Alabama says introducing them. "Hi!" You say smiling at them. "Hi Y/N" Atiana says hugging you. "Bama talks about you all the time" Atiana says pulling away from the hug. "well I am great" you say laughing. "Me and Bama are going to get something to drink, do you want anything?" Atiana asks, grabbing Bamas hand. "No, I'm good thanks though" you say thanking them. They walk off and realize Landon's still here. "Hi, your Landon right?" You ask the guy that's now standing infront of you. "Yes!" He says smiling. "Like Tiana said, Bama talks about you all the time" Landon says laughing. "I hope it's something good at least" you say smiling. "It is trust me" Landon says calming down on the laughing. "Um, wanna walk around with me?" You ask, not wanting to be alone. "Sure, i don't really know anyone expect Kells and my family" Landon says. "Follow me" you say grabbing Landon's hand as you start walking to the main part of the house where everyone is.