Chapter 3

You and Landon walk around the house while you introduce him to some people you already know. "and last from the band, this is Slim" you say as Slim walks up to you and gives you a drink. "Thank you," you say taking the drink from him. "Hey, I'm Slim, I'm Kelly's Keyboardist and Best Friend," Slim says shaking Landon's hand. "Nice to meet you, I think we met when I was in the studio recording "Die in California" one day," Landon says trying to think about that day. "You know what I think we did, I was only there for a while so I don't think we talked," Slim said agreeing with Landon. "Ok, I gotta go find Kells, nice meeting you again," Slim says as he starts to walk away. "You too," Landon says half waving to him." "Can we go find your sisters?" You ask Landon after Slim walks away. "Sure," Landon says as he starts to make his way through the crowd as you follow him to the drink table. "How I knew you guys were going to be here" you hear Landon say as you come up behind him. "Donnie, we've been here for 2 minutes, not a whole hour," Tiana says walking over to us with a newly poured drink in her hand. "Can we go in the pool?" Bama asks joining us. "Yeah, we have to go get suits from Kells and Megan's room though," you say pouring yourself another drink in the cup that Slim gave you. "That's fine with us," The Barker kids say. "Ok, follow me, ill take us up to Kells and Megan's room. 

You take the Barker kids up to Kells and Megan's room and find them all suits. "Ok, Bama and Tiana you can get dressed in Kells and Megan's bathroom. Landon you can get dressed in their bedroom and I'll go get my suit from my room and change in there. Meet each other at the end of the hallway and I'll grab towels" You say handing everyone their suits and making your way over to the bedroom door to leave. "Copy" Landon says as he locks the door after you leave. You make your way to your bedroom and put your bathing suit on, and grabbed 4 towels from your bathroom. You put your hair into a bun and walk out your door. "Damn girl, you look hot as hell" You hear Landon say as you walk to the end of the hallway. "Why thank you," you say smiling and spinning around. "Where's Bama and Tiana?" you ask noticing that there not with Landon. "Right here" you here Bama say as you asked the question. "Great timing, are we all ready?" You ask as they come up to you and Landon. "Yep," they all nod in agreement as you guys leave the hallway and start making your way towards the main part of the house where everyone was. You walk outside to the lounge chairs and place the towels down. "You guys can put all of your stuff on the chairs so it's not sitting on the ground," You say putting down a towel on 4 chairs so everyone had one. As you walk over to the pool, you feel 2 arms pick you up. "Landon I swear to god if you throw me in the pool, ill kick your ass," You say as you get picked up. "Wow, fine then," Landon says. As he's about to put you down, Tiana and Bama come up behind him pushing you and Landon into the pool. You come up to the surface to find Tiana and Bama laughing their asses off. "I hate you two" you say as the girls jump into the pool. 

Landon Barker's Angel Babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें