Chapter 4

You guys swam in the pool for hours as you saw so many people at the house. "CANNONBALL" you hear a voice scream. You turn around to find Baze coming up to the surface. "What In the world?" you say so concerned about what just happened. "He's drunk" you hear Slim say as he walks up to the pool. "Slim, you and Rook should join us in the pool," Baze says splashing Slim. "Baze, I swear to fucking god don't get me wet or I'll bet your ass when I get in there," Slim said clearly not amused with Baze's actions. "Oh, so your coming in?!" Baze asks. "Yea, just let me go find little bitch Rook and I'll be back," Slim says turning around and walking away from us. "I'M SO EXCITED" Baze screams. "Baze, you need to chill the fuck out," you say laughing your ass off. "CANNONBALL" you hear 2 voices scream. You hurried up and ran behind Landon so you wouldn't be drenched by Rook and Slim jumping in. "Where did Y/N go?" Slim asks coming back up to the surface with Rook. "She's right here," Landon says as he moves out of the way so you can be seen. "What I did want to get wet," You say laughing and splashing Landon. "Oh, it's on," Landon says as everyone starts to splash each other.

After hours of hanging out in the pool with all kinds of friends and many drinks later, by the time the last person left you guys were all ready to get out of the pool."Y/N, do you want me to hand you your towel?" Landon asks as he wrapped a towel around him and checked his phone. "Yes, please if you could," you say walking over to the steps to walk out of the pool. Landon grabs your towels off the lounge chair and walks back over to you and wraps the towel around you. "Thank you," you say as you tighten the towel around you so it keeps you warm. "Hey Landon, can you grab me and Tiana a towel too," Alamaba asks hoping his brother would grab them a towel. "No, you can grab it yourself," Landon says sitting down on the lounge chair. "Wow, thanks Landon," The girls say as they got out and grab their towels.

You and the Barker kids walked back into the house to get changed. "Kells is going to have a bonfire in a minute if you guys wanna stay the night." You say as you lead them back up to Megan and Kell's room so they can change. "When you're done, bring me the suits so I can hang them up so they can dry," you say as you shut the door so they can change. You walk back to your room and get changed into a pair of black leggings and a black purgatory sweatshirt. You brush your hair and put it back into a bun and hang your bathing suit up in your shower, and walk back into the kitchen to start cleaning up. "Hey, I have all of the swimsuits" you hear a voice say as they walk into the Kitchen. You turn around to see Landon. "Thanks, are the girls all done?" You asking knowing that there not with Landon. "They should be coming any minute, do you need help with anything?" Landon asks noticing that you were cleaning up. "No, I'm good, thanks though. Everyone should be outside if you wanna go out, ill be out in a minute with your sisters." You say walking back up to your room to hang the swimsuits. You walk back out of your room at the same time the girls walked out of Kells and Megan's room. "Are you two ready to go outside?" you ask making your way down the stairs. "Yep" you hear Atiana say as they follow you down the stairs. You head out back with the girls following behind you and sit next to Landon. "So, Y/N was this your first time performing?" Travis asks. You knew Travis from studio sessions while making "Mainstream Sellout". "Yes, that was my first time performing," You say confidently. "You were great," Kells says reassuring me. "Thanks, you were too". You say returning the favor. "I know I was," Kells says laughing. "COLSON" Megan yells at him and everyone just starts laughing. After a while, Travis left and all that was left here were Kells, Megan, Casie, Kells band, and The Barker kids. "Ok, we're heading to bed." You hear Megan say as she and Kells get up with Casie and say goodnight to everyone.