Chapter 13

"WAKE UP" You hear someone scream as they run into your room. "Wtf" Landon says as he opens his eyes and sits up. "IT TOUR DAY" Kells screams as he runs out of the room. "Its to early for this shit" You say as you grab your phone off the night stand and check your notifications. You walk into your bathroom and turned the shower on and hopped in. "Hey Y/N, can I come in?" Landon asks as he knocks on the door? "Sure" You say as you wash your hair. Landon comes in and brushes his teeth as you finish your shower and dry off. You walk out of your Bathroom into your closet and pick out a pair of Lululemon shorts and a Blink-182 T-shirt. "Hey, is that my t-shirt?" Landon asks as you walk out of your closet. "Yes and?. What are you going to do? Fight me?" You ask messing with Landon. "Thats it" Landon says as he gets off the bed and picks up you and throws you on it and starts to tickle you. "Landyy" you say in-between laughing. Finally after a good minute Landon stops. You punch him in the arm and walk back into the bathroom. "Ow" Landon says as you shut the door.

You do your makeup and your hair and grab whatever else you need to put into your suitcase and take it downstairs. "I got this" Landon says as he gets off the couch and takes your bag. "Thank you! Your the best Boyfriend ever!" You say as Landon walks away. "Mhm" He says as he walks out the door. You walk into the kitchen to find all kinds of food on the counter. You make yourself a plate and sit down at the table. "Mind if I join you" You hear a voice say. You look up to see Rook standing there. "Uh, Yeah sure sit down" You say. You and Rook start talking till you hear Kells walk into the house. "IS EVERYONE READY?" You hear Kells say from the living room. "We better get in there before he goes crazy. You throw your plate in the trash and follow Rook into the living room. You walk over to where Landon was standing and grab his hand. Kells does his long annoying speech about how he's so excited and blah blah blah, Hometown, Blah, Blah, Blah, The fans, and Blah, Blah, Blah. "Kells can you just shut the fuck up and get on the road?" You ask. "Thank you Y/N" Everyone says. "Wow, Y/N." Kells says "Whatever ill be on the bus if you need me" You say as you drag Landon out of the house. Everyone follows you to the bus and gets situated. "LETS GO" Everyone screams and we hit the road and start to drink!