Chapter 7

After a while of talking, laughing, eating, and drinking, we headed back to our house to have a pool party with just the people that lived there, and of course the barker kids. Everyone made there way to there room to get changed. "When do you guys have to go back home?" You ask Landon as you grabbed a bathing suit out of your closet and changed in the bathroom. "We have to go back tonight because him and Kourtney are going on vacation tomorrow morning" Landon says through the other side of the door. You brushed your hair and put it into a bun and grabbed two towels out of the cabinet and made your way out to your room. "Are you ready to go?" You ask Landon as he lays on your bed scrolling through his phone. "Yes" Landon says as he gets up and follows you outside. You guys made it outside to music playing and the smell of food everywhere. You put the towels down and jumped into the pool, with Landon following you. After hours of Swimming, Dancing, Eating, Singing, and Sun tanning, by the time dinner rolled around you guys were super tired. You ran upstairs to put some dried clothes on and ran back down for dinner. After dinner, You, Megan, Atiana, Alabama, Sophie and Casie cleaned up the dinner mess and The boys cleaned up everything outside. "Do you guys wanna have a movie night?" Megan asked as you guys were cleaning up. " We would love to, but we have to head home tonight" Alabama says as she loaded the dishwasher. "Everyone at the house would probably want to" You say as you put all the condiments back into the fridge. You guys finished the cleaning up the kitchen and you & Megan went and asked the boys if they wanted to watch a movie. "Oh, boyys" Megan says as she opens the door. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie" You ask as you stand besides Megan. "Sure" Kells says as he hands me a trash bag to throw away. You walked back into the kitchen to throw it away as The Barker kids went up stairs to grab there stuff. You walked upstairs to your bedroom as Landon was putting his stuff all together. "I'm going to miss you" Landon says as he turns around and hugs you. You hugged him back and just soaked in the moment. "I will too, but we will see each other tomorrow" You say as you wrapped your arms around Landons torso. "I have to go" Landon says as he leaves from the hug and kisses you. You kiss him back till you hear the girls yelling from downstairs. "Ok, I have to go" Landon says as he grabs his stuff and gives you one last hug. "I will see you tomorrow at 5, Ill pick you up" Landon says as he shuts the door behind you. You cleaned up your room for awhile till Megan knocked on your door. "Are you ready to watch a movie?" Megan asks as she opens the door. "Yes" you say as you hopped off your bed and made your way downstairs following Megan. You sat on the couch between Megan and Rook as Kells flipped through the channels. "Do you guys wanna watch Coraline?" Kells asks as he looks over at everyone. "No, i don't like that movie" Sophie says from the other side of Kells. "Imma pretend I didn't hear that" You say as you look at Sophie. "What about Sandlot?" Kells asks. "YES" you scream as everyone looked at you. "Um, ok then" Kells says as he hits play and everyone snuggles together.

As the movie came to an end, you were to tired to get up. "Rook?" you say as everyone started to get up. "Yeah?" He asked as he stood up. "Can you carry me to my room, im to tired to get up" You say as you fell over onto the couch. "Sure" Rook says as he picks you up bridal style and carry's you to your room. He opened the door and layed you on your bed. "Thank you Rook" You say as you grab the blanket and plug your phone in. "Mhm" Rook says as he shuts the light off and closes the door behind him.