Chapter 16

You and Landon walk out of the elevator and head to the car waiting for you. "The Barker's?" A man asks as you and Landon walk up to the car. "Yes" you here Landon say from behind you. The man opens the door for you as you get in with Landon coming in right after. "I liked being asked if I was a Barker" You say after the man shuts the door. "I know you do babe" Landon says. The guy enters the car and drives over to the restaurant. "Holy Shit" you say as you guys pull up. There were paparazzi everywhere. "Its ok" Landon says as he grabs you hand and opens the door. He turns around to face you as you got out and pulled you to his side as you guys make your way to the door. "MGK?" A lady asks as she grabs two menus. "Yes" you say as the door shuts behind you. You and Landon follow her to a back room where some of the group is. "Heyyy" You say as you sit down and Landon sits next to you. The rest of the group joins and you all eat " Thank you Kells" You say as you and Landon stand up. " Of course Angel" Kells says standing next to Megan. You and Landon make your way back to the hotel. "Landon, will you wake me up at 3?" You ask as you lay down in the bed. "Of course Baby" Landon says as he kisses you on the forehead and heads out the door.

"Y/N, Y/N" You hear a voice saying your name as they shake you awake. You wake up to Landon shaking you. "Baby, its time to get ready" Landon says as he lays down next to you. You snuggle into Landons chest, until you hear a knock on the door. "Ill get it" You say as you sit up. "No, you wont" Landon says as he pulls you back and runs to the door. "Hello?" You hear Landon says as you sit up. "Hey Lan, is Y/N ready for her hair and makeup?" Megan asks. "Hold on, let me ask" Landon says. "Y/N, ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP?" Landon screams from the door. "Yeah" you say as you walk up to Landon and Megan. "Landon, wtf did you scream?" Megan asks. "Because I felt like it" Landon says as he gives you a kiss. You and Megan make your way to the car, and heads to the venue. "Hi Nikki" You say as you walk into the dressing room. "Hi boo! Are you ready?" Nikki asks as you sit down. "Yep" you say as you scroll through your photos to find a picture to post.

Y/N: Living my best life with my best friend 💕@landonbarker

@landonbarker: I love you baby💕🦋
@MGK: do your makeup instead of making out
@NessaBarrett:Awe 🥲🔫
@AlabamaBarker: I miss you too💜