Chapter 5

A/N: Alamaba is of age because I know someone will say something 

"We should play a game," Alamaba says as soon as Kells, Megan, and Casie made their way inside. "YES," you and Atiana say at the same time. "What game should we play though," Slim says from the other side of the fire. "We should play spin the bottle," Sophie says, "Because there are 4 girls Me, Y/N, Atiana, and Alamaba and there are 4 guys Landon, Slim, Baze, and Rook". Sophie said finishing her sentence. "Sure," we all say agreeing. You walk inside to find an empty wine bottle knowing that there were many after the party that just happened. You find one sitting on the counter and take it outside to the ground next to the fire where everyone moved to. "I found one," you say sitting down on the ground between Slim and Rook. "Who should go first though," Rook says grabbing the bottle from me. "I think we should do youngest," Atiana says smiling at Alamaba. "YES," Sophie and I scream. "Fine, since y'all are pussy's" Alamaba says taking the bottle from Rook and setting it on the ground, and spinning it. It landed on Slim and we all screamed. "Y'all are going to wake Kells up and we know how that goes," Rook says looking at us concerly. Alamaba and Slim leaned across from each other and kissed. We all started cheering after they kissed. "Y'all are crazy" Slim says laughing at each other. "My turn" I yell and grabbing the bottle and spinning it. It landed on Rook and the girls started screaming like crazy. "Bro, shut the fuck up down we're trying to sleep," Kells says from his balcony. "HA" Rook says making fun of the girls. You look over at Rook and kissed him. You pull away after a couple of seconds and see that Landon isn't happy anymore. You just looked away from him not knowing what to do. "Y'all we should probably go to bed, it's 2 in the morning and we have breakfast at 11 tomorrow. 

We started making our way into the house. "I'll show you guys where you can sleep," You say as you put the wine bottle into the trash and say goodnight to the rest of the band. You walk upstairs and to the guest room. "Bama and Tiana, you guys can sleep in here," You say grabbing an extra pillow and throwing it onto the bed. "Goodnighttt," You say as you shut their bedroom door with Landon right next to you. You walk to your bedroom with Landon behind you and opened the door. "You can sleep here," You say picking up the blanket that fell on the ground. "Where are you going to sleep," Landon says not really caring because you just kissed someone. "I'll probably sleep in Casie's room or on the couch". you say noticing that he still isn't himself. You walk to the door but before you leave you asked him "Hey Landon, what's up? You ain't yourself". You say as you turn around from the door and walk back over to him. "It's nothing, just go get some sleep". Landon says looking down towards you. "Ok," You say, but before you turned around you leaned up and kissed him on the lips, and after a couple of seconds you pulled away. "I'm sorr-" before you could finish your sentence Landon went in and kissed you, squeezing his tongue into your mouth, and after a minute or so he pulled away. "Look, I like you Y/N, I really do and that's why I wasn't happy when you kissed Rook," Landon says looking at you. "Landon, I-I" Before you could finish your sentence Landon pulled you into a hug, and you just let it happen and embraced it. "You can sleep in your bed with me tonight". Landon says in the middle of your hug. "Ok, but let me go clean up the kitchen for breakfast tomorrow and I'll come back," You say pulling away from the hug and heading out of your room to the kitchen downstairs. Once you got back down there you cleaned up all the beer cans and threw them into a bag, collected all the trash from everywhere, did the dishes, and tided up the house before making your way back into your bedroom around 3:30 in the morning to find Landon still away on his phone. "Landon, why are you still awake?" You asked as you walked into your closet and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of grey Nike sweatpants, and made your way into the bathroom to change. "Because I felt bad if I fell asleep before you came back," Landon says sitting up and looking at you. You closed the door and changed then walked back out, threw your clothes into your hamper, and walked back into the bathroom to get ready for bed. "Well, aren't you tired though," You asked as you brushed your teeth and washed your face "Yeah, but I wanted to see you before you went to bed". Landon says as he plugs his phone into the extra charger on the left side. "Awe cute, but no," You say as you turned the bathroom light off, walked over to your bedroom door to shut it and turned your bedroom light off, and made your way to the bed. You plugged your phone in before getting under the covers and snuggling into Landon." Goodnight Donnie" You say through the dark. "Goodnight Angel," Landon says a couple of seconds later in the dark, as you drifted off to sleep in Landon's arms.    

Landon Barker's Angel Babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें