Chapter 14

A/N: Sorry y'all. Ive been so busy that i havent got around to writing my chapters. Im going to start writing one once a week.

After what felt like ages of driving, we finally arrived in Las Vegas. "VEGAS BABY" You hear Kells scream as you walk off the bus. You guys walked into your hotel and checked in. You and Landon made your way up to your room. "ah" you say as you throw your luggage to the side and jumped onto the bed. Landon jumps on the bed after you as you guys just lay there. "Wanna go check out the hotel?" Landon asks as he sits up. "Sure" you say as you get up and change into your bathing suit. You and Landon make your way over to the door. You guys head down the hallway and get into the elevator. You head down to the 1st floor. "Holy Shit" you say as walk out of the elevator. Every where you looked there was stuff to do. There was waterslides, pools, games, arcades, zip lines, and so much more. "Landon what do we do first?" You ask as you guys looked around. "WATERSLIDES" Landon yells as he runs. You sprint after him, and finally reach him at the tubes. "Wanna do a double waterslide?" Landon asks as you catch up to him. "Sure" You say catching your breath. Landon grabs the tube and makes his way over to the stairs with you following him. When you reach the top Landon puts the tube in and holds it for you so you can sit and then sits down after you. "Have fun" The worker says as he pushs you so you go down the slide. After 2 mins of twist and turns you shoot out the bottom. "That was so much fun!" You hear Landon say from behind you. After hours of Slides, Pools, Games and food, when it was time to head backup stairs you were all so tired. "Bye guys" Megan says as her and Kells get off on the floor under you. "Bye Megi" You say as the elevator door shuts. After a couple of second the door opens again on your floor. "Come on" Landon says as he walks off. You grab his hand and walk next to him in silence back to your room. Landon opens the door and you walk straight into the bathroom to change. You hang your suit up and walk back into the bedroom. "Goodnight Landon" You say as you climb into bed. "Goodnight Y/N" Landon says as he lays down next to you and wrap his arms around you.