Chapter 8

A/N: I got a question. Should i keep writing it in "third person" or should i do "first person"?

You woke up and checked your phone to see it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. You walked downstairs to everyone just laying around. "Good morning" you say as you walk through the living room to the kitchen. "Good morning" you hear voices from the living room. You grabbed the butter and bagels out of the fridge and put a bagel in the toaster oven and then sat down at the counter scrolling through your phone. "Hey" you hear a voice say as they walk into the kitchen. You looked up to see Rook. "Oh hey" you say as Rook opens the fridge to find something to eat. He grabbed the Milk out of the fridge and grabbed the cereal and a bowel out of the cabinet. "What are you doing today?" Rook asks as he pours the cereal into his bowl. "Um, im going to go out to dinner with Landon later tonight but besides that nothing" you say as Rook pours the milk into the bowl and grabs a spoon out of the drawer next to him. "Oh,ok" Rook says as you can hear the disappointment in his voice. "Why, whats up?" You ask as he sits down next to you. "I wanted to go shopping today but everyone was busy, and you were my last hope" Rook says in between bites of his cereal. "Ill go with you" You say as you get up. "Thank you!!" Rook says as he puts his bowl in the sink. "Let me get dressed and ready, and ill meet you back down here" You say as you start walking into the hallway. "Ok" You hear Rook say as you walk away. You ran upstairs to your closet. You picked out a Mainstream Sellout shirt that you turned into a crop top and a black pair of Lululemon leggings. You walked into your bathroom, changed and put some mascara on and walked back downstairs to the kitchen where Rook was already sitting there. "You ready?" You ask as you grab money of the counter. "Yep" Rook says as he hopped off the chair and walked over to the door. You grabbed your AF1s as you walked out the door and followed Rook to the Tesla. You hopped in the passenger seat and put your shoes on in there. Rook sat down in the drivers seat and pulled out of the driveway. The whole way there your guys just listened to music. You guys got out of the car and started walking around Hollywood Blvd. The more you walked around the more people that would show up. You guys shopped for a couple of hours and then headed back to the car. "Hey Y/N" you hear a voice say as you got to the car. "Hey?" You say as you opened the door. It was paparazzi. "How are you?" They ask. "Im doing good" You say as you roll the window down, and sit in the car. "Good, I have a question?" They ask from the sidewalk. "Hit me with it" You say as Rook sits down and shuts the door. "Are you two together?" They ask as Rook starts the car. "Sorry I have to go" You say as Rook pulls away before you can say anything. The whole car ride back was just silence. Rook pulled into the driveway and you stormed out of the car. "Whoa Y/N, where are you going" Rook says as he gets out of the car. You ran upstairs to your room and slammed the door. "FUCK" you scream pacing your room. You checked your phone to see if anything got posted onto social media. Nothing. Good you thought to yourself as you walked into the bathroom to start the shower.

When you got out of the shower, you got a text message from Landon saying to bring a change of clothes. You grabbed a Bra and a Pair of sweatpants and changed into them before you started getting ready. "Hey Y/N" You hear a voice say outside of your door. "What?" You say as you opened your bathroom door. "Can I come in?" They ask from the other side of the door. "Sure" You say walking into your bedroom.