Chapter 11

Landon kisses you back as you start to make out. He falls back onto the bed as your on-top of him still kissing him. He flips you over so he's on-top of you without breaking the kiss. He slips his hand under your shirt and grabs your boob squeezing it. You start to take Landon's shirt off while he pulls you up to take yours off. You throw his shirt on the floor and connected the kiss again. You then start to undo his pants and boxers off as he takes your bra off. He pushes you onto the bed, takes your sweatpants and underwear off and starts to leave kisses from your stomach to your neck. When he comes up he plants a kiss on your neck and then start to enter his cock into your pussy. "AAHHH" You scream as you grab onto the bedsheets. He pushes it all the way in, without stopping and then starts to go fast. "How does it feel" Landon asks as he slams you. " It feels goo-" You say in between tears. It hurt so bad but you didn't want to say anything. "We should try the other hole" Landon says as he takes his cock out at starts to put it into your ass. "NO please don't" You scream, crying. He doesn't listen and flips you over to you hands and knees, and shoves his cock into your ass. You scream the most horrifying scream ever, and start crying even more. "Landon pleas-" You say in between tears. He continues to ram your ass and after a minute or so, finishes and walks into the bathroom. He comes back out with a washrag and cleans you up, and notices how bad you were crying. "Y/N, whats wrong?" Landon asks as he puts your clothes back on. "That was my first time" You say as you lay in the bed and pull the sheets around you. "Omg, im so sorry" He says as he kisses you on the forehead. Before you could even respond you fell asleep. Landon puts his clothes back on and joined you in bed.

You woke up to it being dark outside, and checked the clocked to see what time it was. 8pm. "Great, I slept for 4 hours and probably wont be able to go back to sleep" You mutter to yourself as you stand up. You walked downstairs to everyone back home. "Hey Y/N, how was your nap?" Sophie asks as you walk down the stairs. "Refreshing" you say as you pass them and walk into the living room. You opened the fridge and found leftovers that the boys brought home. You put them on the plate and placed them in the microwave. "Hey!" Landon says as he walks up behind you and wraps his arms around your torso. "Hi" You say as you look at him. "Do you want to go get ice cream? My treat" Landon asks as he stops the microwave. "Sure" you say as you grab the leftovers out of the microwave and put them back into the fridge. "Will you grab my phone out of my room, and ill meet you in the car?" You ask Landon as you grabbed your shoes. "Yep" Landon says as he heads back up to your room. You walked outside to his car and sat in the passenger seat. You tied your shoes, and then started the car. "Ready?" Landon asks as he sits down in the drivers seat and hand you your phone. "Yep" You say as you plugged your phone into the aux and put your music on shuffle.