Ch.6 Poison

Liji had Kayla by the hair. He screams were now lost as blood dripped down her scalp. Pain was always there. Screaming a her like how screamed at it. Kayla dealt with it. By now it was numb. Kayla wanted something to hold on to. Well she could hold on to her lunch. That was one thing.

Kia's POV

Kia still felt the drill of the bugs into his flesh. He knew he was in a sack and Mentus had them. Kayla's sack was empty he knew that because one, his bumped it into it and it was empty and two- Kia could barely stay awake. Let alone fight. He just whispered/sang his favorite song, Riptide. Kay was ok right? He had to stay awake! He had to fight! He had to win! For Kayla. His heart thudded thinking about her. If he was completely honest with himself he was madly in love.

Liji's POV

The Fulman had finally given up. Kia kicks and hits were slowing and Liji was having quite the time. Just one small issue... They were hopelessly lost. Liji was starting to tire as well. He panted to a stop. "Alright children... We are lost!" He grunted.

"What?!" The Fulman started to spark but then it instantly died down... To tired.

Kia didn't reply.

"Realize that the sack was fire proof aye?" Liji kicked it. Kia gasped in pain. Liji grinned.

Suddenly the leaves rustled. Liji jumped. He threw the sack aside and the girl. They both screamed in pain.

"Shut up!" Liji hissed, drawing his whip out.

A girl stepped out. He had to admit she was hot. She wore a white tank top, skinny jeans, and high healed knee high boots. She had a knife in her belt. She had green eyes and long brown hair put in a side braid. She drew her knife as soon as she saw him.

She spit on it. Green spit? Suddenly it came to Liji. Elemental.

He lashed his whip out. CRACK! She screamed, staggered and fell backwards. A shallow gash on her cheek. She jump/ flipped to her feet and tried to stab him. He side step her.

"Impressive." She grinned still trying to pulverize him, and him whipping out at her. She had a thick foreign accent.

"Yeah I tend to be." He leaped out of the way as she tried to spit on him.

"You Elemental?" English was not her main her language.

"Yeah." He turned on his power of fear to make her see and feel thousands of saws cutting in to her.

She screamed. Liji laughed gleefully. (kinda remind you of someone from gone? *cough cough* Drake Merwin*cough* cough excuse me! For my gone fans out there. If I have any. Comment if you are one! ;D)

"Poison?" He examined her knife that she dropped.

"Stop! Please!" She cried.

"Answer me!" He growled.

"Yes!" She screamed.

"Spit poison all you can do?"

"No! Please! I promise! I won't use it on you!" She cried, tears streaming down her face into the gash, picking up blood.

"What else?" He pushed.

"Let me go!" She cried.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because the prisoners escaping and I can spit type of poison that make sleep!" She whispered. It was true the prisoners were escaping, Kia helping Kayla up. Liji growled and reluctantly turned off fear.

She closed her eyes and swished her mouth around. Suddenly she opened her eyes and they were pink. She spit pink poison and they fell with a thud.

"I didn't catch a name." Liji smiled.

"That's because I didn't give one." She started to trot away but she screamed as a giant spider illusion chased her back.

"Now." Liji glared.

"Ivy. Ivy Kloseam."

Hi guys sorry for the crappy spelling and stuff... Just so you know... I'm on a plane... 😬😬😬 I was in Disney world now I'm going home... 😭 but fear not! I will continue to post more! 😁 hopefully.

Yours in demigodishness and all that peace out!😉😉✌️