Chapter 12 light

Sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.... >_< any way here it is

There they were. Once again in the woods. Kayla sighed. She stared into the fire picking at a scab. Ivy was off finding food. Kia and Kayla sat silently and comfortably next to each other staring into the fire. Kayla elbowed Kia. He elbowed her and smirked. She smirked back.

"Ugh I hate this stupid woods!" She groaned.
"Yeah." Their arms were touching. Kia's arms were firm and strong, despite his skinny appearance.

"Ivy is taking a long time." Kia's forehead wrinkled in confusion. He ran his fingers through his hair contemplating.
"She just probably met a guy or something." Kayla said jokingly.
"No I'm serious!" Kia jumped to his feet, "it's been a half hour!"
"That's not even that long..." Kayla shrugged. Sticks cracked to their right.

"There she is now." Kayla smiled mockingly.
But instead of Ivy a tall boy with blonde hair walked out. Abbye.

"You guys again!" Light bulb strided towards them.

"Hey! Get out of here!" Kayla stood up.

"Huh?" Glow orb stared at her in confusion. He stopped in his tracks.
Ivy suddenly ran out of the Forrest.

"LIIIIIJJJIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed her arms waving. Kia and Kayla locked eyes. A silent conversation happened then.

"Let's go." Kayla grabbed the backpacks. Kia stomped out the fire. They started at slow jog. Abbye followed. Kayla couldn't decide if she liked Abbye or not. He was annoying showing up at the most awkward times but he seemed to mean well.

Okkkkk well short I know but here it is ._.

Yours in demigodishness and all that peace out