Chapter 19 Evan

Kayla gave up. She just plainly gave up. She had to find Kia. Not some kid that Evan wanted her to babysit. She wasn't ten. Lily was strong anyways... Kia was the top priority. Still she couldn't shake the feeling of guilt...

"Hey slow poke!" A voice said in her head. She just shook it off and kept trudging along in the dark tunnel. 

"It's Lilly! Don't you dare desert me! You can't do that!" Kayla could hear rising hysteria in her small voice.

"Please..."

"I'm sorry... Kia is first." She said aloud. The guilt feeling was gone and her face formed a determined grimace.

"Mommy..." She whimpered. Kayla sighed and tried to think about Kia.

"Mommy... I lost all of my powers... I only have a few left... Go right then left and go strait and you'll find me..." She whispered in Kayla's head.

"Fine." She groaned. "I'll get you Kia, I'm not giving up..." She whispered, shivering, glaring at the slimy wall. She fell against it shivering. "I-I-I'm dying..." She realized. Her feet where hot and numb and were flicking and twitching. Her heart slowed...

"Mommy...." Darkness. It was her voice. Why was she calling out mommy? Oh, because her mother was going to make her hot chocolate. "Mommy!" She screamed in the darkness. Suddenly everything snapped into focus.

"Mommy!" Lilly hugged her. They were on the sidewalk, a warm, reddish, orb engulfed them. Kayla was warm.

"W-what happened?" Kayla rubbed her eyes

"Well I found you in the tunnel and used most of the last of my power to teleport us here, and make this bubble... I also found us water... And I made it warm..." She handed her a warm mug of water. Kayla greedily lapped it up.

"Did you say something about losing powers?"

"Kayla..." Lilly put a hand on her cheek.

"Lilly, tell me."

"I-I can't..."

"Why?"

"B-because I'm fading..." A tear slid down her cheek. A storm thundered in the distance.

"What?"

"I'm.fading."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I-" A twig snapped and both girls turned.

"Shh..." Kayla wrapped her arms around little, Lilly willing them to become invisible. Suddenly they were.

Evan stepped out of the woods, gasping a bloody wound on his stomach, he clenched it, looking around frantically. Kayla willed them to become visible. Nope.

"Turn visible!" She growled at Lilly.

"I don't know how." Kayla set the invisible girl down, smacking into Evans chest, smashing her lips into his.

"Evan!" She moaned in between kisses.

"Found you." He murmured. Kayla stepped back realizing what she just did.

"Um." She could feel herself get bright red, luckily he couldn't see her being invisible and all.

"Why are you invisible?" He chuckled. Even when he was dying Evan managed to pull off his dazzling smile.

"Lilly."

That's her btw ^^^

That's her btw ^^^

"Oh." He paled, doubling over.

"Lilly! Heal him or something!" She cried.

"I can't!" She cried, a fire stared at her feet, her turning visible, Kayla could see her hands now. She probably looked really attractive, covered in blood, sweat, grime, and dirt. Evan sat down gasping.

"Evan!" I sank to my knees next to him grabbing his hand.

"I'll be alright... Can you numb the pain?"

"I think so..." She nodded. Honestly, Kayla didn't really know what she was doing, so she sent little electric currents to his stomach, to much he'd fry. He groaned, then sat up a little.

"Good!" He smiled.

"Rendi...?" She whispered into the night. No reply.

"Kia?" No reply.

"Ivy?" No reply.

"Abbye?" No reply.

"Aisha?" Can you guess what happened? No reply.

"I'm going to kill you Liji." She muttered, looking over at Evan, curled around Lilly. He opened an eye glancing at her.

"I thought you were sleeping." She smiled, walking over to him.

"Yeah. Just listening to you." He cupped my cheek, starring into my eyes, smiling. The stars reflected in his large hazel eyes. Kayla looked up, the sky a bluish purple, millions of stars around. According to a local we were at a campsite... Although no one was there.

"Are you cold?" She asked him. "Cause I can light a fire."

"Yeah." He sat up, moaning in pain.

Kayla busied herself gathering firewood, using her power to electrocute it. Soon they had a fire.

"Just close your eyes, it'll be alright, you an I'll be safe and sound..." She murmured to Evan. He sat against a log, looking exhausted.

"What exactly happened in the tunnel?" She sat by him.

"A man came and asked where you two went. I said I'd never heard of you and he stabbed me and went into the tunnel..." He shrugged, pressing a cloth to his wound.

"Can I ever go back?" She whimpered to herself (implying home).

"After all this is over, maybe." He nudged he, then his eyes drooped.

"Goodnight Evan."

___________________________
"Kia! We aren't the only Elementions here!" Fia smiled.

"Yeah!" He grabbed his sisters hand. "We should find her!"

"Find who?" A girl about his age with long black hair and big blue eyes, stood, her hands on her hips, one hip jutted out to the side, she wore a small green dress. She narrowed her eyes.

"No one." Kia could feel his cheeks heating up, she was pretty.

"N-no o-one!" She mimicked. Smirking, shifting her weight to the other hip. She saw the poster and started laughing. "Oh your looking for nature girl? That little goodie two shoes? I know her, you guys are flammas. I can tell." She added. Crossing her arms, plastering a bored expression on her face.

"How do you know?" Kia bit his lip. Fia just stood there, still holding her dagger.

"Don't be stupid, just follow me." She rolled her eyes, grabbing Kia's arm.

So who do you think the girl is? Sorry for taking so long, but here's an extra long chapter! ;)

Yours in demigodishness and all that peace out! 💁✌️