Chapter 22 Wind

"Babe, can't we just go back to my cabin instead? It'd be-" Fia cut off the wind boy by ripping out a dagger.

"Talk to me again, I dare you." She snarled. He put his hands up I'm defense. Kia smirked. Definitely his sister. She turned and started hacking away at the brambles. He smiled, snaking his hand to her butt. Kia shook his head. When would this guy learn? Luckily for the guy, a branch swatted him as Fia let go of it.

"Okay, lead the way." Fia made a sweeping motion. Wind boy strutted ahead.

"Bianca?" He yelled. Suddenly thorns grew around his throat.

"I told you not to come here, idiot." A female voice spat. Kia tried to locate the girl. "Sorry, I know how much of a brat he is."

"H-hey!" He pulled out of the thorns, scratches on his hands and neck.

"I'm Bianca." A girl with light, short brown hair and soft green eyes, suddenly sitting on a stump, smiled. She wore a soft blue shirt with dirt stains and faded jeans. She turned into a small brown sparrow, with brown and black feathers, soft green eyes glittering. She flew on Kia's shoulder, chirping. He could hear her voice in his head, Hey. Everyone else must of heard it too because Fia looked startled, Wind guy didn't seem to surprised.

I can also send private messages.

"Awesome! What else can you do?"

"I can shape shift into anything found nature, control plants..." She trailed off then glanced at Fia questionably.

"Haha no. But we can be friends." She smiled. Fia was talkative today. Bianca smiled too. She flew into Fia's bag as they went back to camp.

"Hello, B-" Wind guy began but he stopped when Kia got knocked over, a girl with a long brown braid, a blade strapped to her belt, and large green eyes embraced him.

"Ivy!" He cried, hugging her.

"Oh Kia, I've missed you."

"Ow! Heh! I've missed you too. Hey Abbye, Aisha, wait where is Kayla?" Abbye sucked his teeth.

"She split." Aisha said rolling her eyes.

"Wh-"

"She went off to find you." His heart swelled. His Kayla. Missing him. Did that mean-

"We better go, dinners soon." Wind guy was starring at Aisha. She glared at him.

"Don't even think about it." She gritted her teeth."

"Ok, ok! Geez I wasn't!" An icicle hung from his finger.

Thanks for the support...1K READS LIKE WTF THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!

~M
Yours in demigodishness and all that peace out