Chapter 8 Light

Kayla stood stiff. Liji murdered Kia's parents? What? No. Kia must be mistaken. Kayla heard herself something about bugs.

  The air was crisp yet around Kia it felt like inferno.

  "Kia..." Kayla gasped the heat was suffocating her. Kia shot a blast of heat at her causing her to go flying. She landed hard on the dirt. She quickly scrambled away. The fiery air formed a ball around Kia, Vomit breath, and Liji. It was bright and Putrid pants was gasping.

  She closed her eyes, swishing her mouth. She opened her eyes. They were icy blue. She spit at Kia and he fell, spasming on the ground. His chest convulsed and he screamed Liji laughed with delight.

   They didn't notice that Kayla was gone yet. She could use this to her advantage.

  "Your going down!" Kayla whispered a smile spreading on her face. She picked up a pebble and threw it into the woods it skittered.

  "Huh?" The look on Liji's face was priceless. "Where's the girl?" He growled. "You stay here." He pointed to vomit brat. 

"But-" She began but Liji was already striding off into the forrest. She sighed and picked up Kia. She was surprisingly strong. She carried him to the waters edge. Huh?

"Kayla. He gone! Kayla!" She said softly. Kayla didn't trust her but she couldn't leave Kia behind.

Kayla slowly walked out, still unsure.
"Mom would know what to do." She thought bitterly.

  Poison teeth smiled at her. A smile that Kayla did not return.

"Come, we must go before Liji comes!" She said.

  Kayla wished they had their pack. It had all their stuff in it. Of course when you are kidnapped you don't  get to bring your pack. She cupped her hands in the cool lake and poured it into Kia's gasping mouth. She did the same for herself

He sat up shakily but Kayla pushed him back down. "No, Kia." Then she turned to vomit breath, "Can you carry him?" Ivy nodded closing her eyes and swishing her mouth around. Now her eyes were orange. She swallowed.

"This makes strong." She smiled. She lifted Kia with ease turning back to regular poison.

  "I assure you this is not necessary!" Kia whined. They had been walking for hours still going through woods. Kayla took the rear keeping an eye out for Liji and putrid pants carried Kia in the front.

A couple hours later they were getting nowhere so they found a small clearing and Kia made a weak fire. It would do for the night.

Kayla was on the brig of falling asleep. She fought her hardest. She didn't trust
Ivy, who had the first watch and would wake Kayla when she was tired. Kayla couldn't help it anymore she feel into a dreamless sleep. When she awoke dawn was just appearing. Kia was curled up snoring softly. Ivy feel asleep also. "Damn it!" Kayla yelled. She knew she shouldn't of trusted Ivy.

The fire was nothing but embers. She went off to look for fire wood. When she got back to camp she felt as though she was being watched. Kia stirred in his sleep.

  The fire was up again and Kayla's nerves started to settle down. Then she heard a rustle.
"Just a squirrel." She whispered.
"Well I'm a big squirrel then!" A voice came from the shadows. It wasn't Liji but it was male. A guy about maybe a year older then she was. His blonde hair was messy and almost down to his ears. His eyes where pale blue and he was pretty muscular for his age. He winked at her.

  "I'm Abbye." (Pronounced Abe-eye)

"Kayla." She was still unsure. "So um... Why are you this deep in the forrest?"

"Let's just say I'm different." He put his hand palm up and began to glow. Then he cupped his hands together and a little ball of glowing light floated.
-----------1
To be continued...
;D hi guys! I'm BAAAAACCK! I'm glad for all the support thank you so much XOXOX
I was camping and whew a
I glad to be back.

Yours in demigodishness and all that peace out!✌️