Chapter 18 Nature

Sorry about how short the last chapter was... I really wanted someone cough! FireandRain97 COUGH! To read it! COUGH sorry bad cold >:)

"No." Ivy screamed in her head. No. No. No. No. Simple. N-o. No. No. No.

"Yes..." She muttered. NO! No! No! Nononono!

"Sorry," Abbye said in his trying -to -be -nice -as -possible -but -it's -kind -of hard -in- this -situation voice.

"Yeah." She stomped her foot into the warm mushy earth.

"But- Yeah can't make this better..." Abbye scratched the back of his neck. Ivy exploded in white hot fury (which she barely ever did).

"YOU IDIOT!" She screamed storming off to Aisha who was fumbling with a poorly drawn map.

"He say it?" She said not even looking up.

Ivy stormed up to her and smacked her in the face. She stopped her eyes wide and her mouth agape.

"How dare you?" Aisha glared and brought up her hand. Ivy was faster she shot drowsy poison at her. She fell with a thud.

"You knew... This whole time you knew... I bet you where the one who told him, not Kayla." Ivy muttered glaring down at Aisha's sleeping form.

"I hate you...." Aisha muttered into Ivy's ear after a argument and Abbye made them promise to be nice.

"I hate you more." She grit her teeth trying not to spit on her.

.............
Hypothermia. Lily felt it Kayla felt it. hypothermia. You wouldn't think you could get it in the middle of the summer. But you wouldn't think that you would be trudging through a FRIKING 0 DEGREES, PITCH BLACK TUNNLE, THAT SMELLED LIKE CRAP, WITH ALMOST DEAD FLASHLIGHTS!!!

"Mommy, I'm scared!" Lily whimpered against Kayla's arm.

Erm mommy? Since when has she become mommy? Kayla shook her head, "Just roll with it," she told herself. "It's okay... Evan is very smart he got an A in calculus..." Kayla smiled, even though she didn't know what calculus had to do with tunnels...

"Mommy!!!" She screamed wrapping her skinny, boney, arms around Kayla's neck. The sewer was suddenly lit up. Kayla couldn't really see where the strange hue was coming from, but hey, light is light!

"How did you do that?" Kayla touched her forehead. Lilly just shook her head grabbing her hand and pulling her farther.

"I want to leave now!" She whispered.

"I know... Can you teleport us out?" Kayla asked hopefully.

"Maybe..." She closed her eyes and balled her little fists, then she disappeared.

"Lilly!" Kayla said in shock. She was gone.

"I have to go on without you, don't I?" No reply. "Yep, thought so." Kayla shrugged deeper into her jacket desperately trying to get warmer, then starred strait ahead and began to walk.

      ......

Kia and Fia had walked into a subdivision and had been walking for some time before they saw the wanted signs... The ones with a girl growing plants with her hands... Nature...