Chapter 5: Familiar

Clara had been getting preoccupied with her job as a press officer, but she really enjoyed it. Every day, she read and learnt Seb's schedules of the year. She had to remember all the events that he had.

On Sunday, which was a day off for the employees, Clara spent her time with her parents at home. Her father asked so many things about her new job. He was so amazed to hear all of her explanations.

When she was reading her Twitter timeline on her phone, there was a call from Seb. She was wondering if he was going to talk about job. "Hi, Seb."

"Hi, Clara! Good morning."

"Morning. Can I help you?"

"I don't want to talk about job here. Today is Sunday, remember?"

Clara could hear his chuckle. So, she was definitely wrong. Of course, no one wanted to talk about job on a day off. She shook her head and laugh. "Yes, of course I do."

"Where are you now?" he asked.

"I'm spending my time with my parents at home. You?"

"I'm in my hotel room. As you know that I'm going to have a flight to Switzerland tonight. But I want to meet you before I go home."

"Oh, sure. But where?"

Seb hesitated at first, but he finally asked, "Hmm, do you mind if I come to your house?"

Clara was surprised. "My house?"

"Or if you mind with that, then I'm not going to go there. We can meet at another place."

"Hey I didn't say that, Seb. I was just a little surprised."

"So?" he waited for her answer.

Clara nodded, although Seb obviously couldn't see it. "Okay. You can come to my home."

"Thanks, Clara."

"I'll text you my address. When will you come here?"

Seb was thinking for a moment. "At about 12, I think."

"Hmm it's lunch time. I have to prepare something special for a special guest," she said, which made him laugh.

"Hey! I'm just an ordinary person. Don't be exaggerated."

"You can't deny that, Seb. You are a special, I mean, a famous person. Never mind, please forget that," Clara said while still laughing.

"Okay, okay. See you there, Clara! Thanks once again."

"With pleasure. See you, Seb!"

Seb would come to Clara's house for the first time. She was sure that her parents, especially her father, would be surprised and happy. As she had promised him, she texted her address and sent it to him.

After that she told about it to her parents. "Mom, dad, Seb will come here."

David was surprised to hear that, as she expected. "Really? Unbelievable! I'm going to meet my idol."

"You seem very excited, dad."

"Clara, today is the first time for me to meet him. As you know that I've seen him before, but only from the grandstand."

She laughed a little. "Yeah, I know, dad."

"What does he want to do here? Talking about his job or schedule?" Tatiana asked.

Clara shrugged. "I don't think so. I don't know exactly, but I'm sure that he doesn't want to talk about that."

"So, should we prepare something for him?"