Chapter 34: Confession

One day before the second trial, Nira would stay for one night at Clara's house. Clara thought that with her, she could speak everything that was always in her mind. Maybe she could feel a bit relief if she talked to someone besides her parents.

And she also thought that would be her chance to ask about Scott, and of course she wanted to ask her about their conversation when they were at Yas Marina. Take it slow, Clara...

9 p.m. and they were still at the HQ for the preparation of US GP next week. But Clara thanked God, their jobs had finished, so they could go to her house. Maybe tonight I'll get a surprising fact, she thought.

"Nira, have you prepared your clothes?"

"Yes, I've prepared it all. I can't wait to stay at your lovely house."

"Yeah me too. My parents will be very happy to have you there."

"Oh really?"

"Yes I'm so sure. Because my home is so quiet. And if you are there, I'm sure you'll make my home becomes noisy."

Nira laughed. "Haha.. Clara, stop saying like that."

"I told the truth, Nira. Come on! We have to look for a taxi."

"Hmm okay.."

They took their backpacks and left the HQ together. They just waited for about 2 or 3 minutes before the taxi came.

15 minutes after, they arrived at Clara's house. They were welcomed by Clara's parents who stood next to the door.

"Hi, Clara."

Clara kissed her parents' cheeks before she greeted them. "Hi mom! Hi dad!"

"Good evening," Nira greeted them as well.

Mrs. Tatiana gave a quick hug for her. "Good evening, Nira. I'm so happy you can stay here."

"Thank you, Mrs. Tatiana."

"I hope you'll feel like this is your own home."

"Oh yeah I hope so Mr. David, this house is very comfortable."

Then, they entered the house together. At first, Mrs. Tatiana asked her daughter to have a dinner, but she told her that she had had a dinner with others at the HQ.

After that, Clara brought Nira to her bedroom. Nira looked a bit surprised, even though Clara's room was small but she could make it neat.

"Oh my goodness! You're so clever to make this room comfortable."

"Haha I think you do that better than me."

"No. If you come to my house, you won't see a room like this."

"Hahaha.. Okay you can tidy up your clothes while I wanna take a bath."

"Okay Clara."

Clara took her towel and entered her bathroom. Some minutes after, she walked out from there and Nira was ready to take a bath. After both of them had felt fresh, they came onto the bed.

"Aren't you sleepy yet?" Clara asked Nira.

"Not yet. You?"

"Me too, maybe we can have a chat before we sleep."

Nira nodded. "Hmm okay."

Clara thought that was the right time to ask her about Scott. She hoped that Nira would tell the truth to her. God, give me courage to ask that...

"Nira, I... I wanna ask you something," Clara said nervously.

"What's that? Just ask me."

Clara took a deep breathe. "Hmm... I wanna ask about Seb's doping case. Does Scott involve in this case?"