Chapter 29: Defamation

Author's note: Thanks for you all who have added my story into your library. But for now I have to say... the conflict is coming! I hope this one isn't cheesy. I know I'm still new to make a story, but I hope I don't disappoint you all. Enjoy! Vote & comment also, please :)

All of RBR team, including the team principal ran into the parc ferme. They were so glad to see Sebastian won his 4th WDC title, on his very young age.

At the parc ferme, Seb hugged them one by one. Some of them also stroked his wet hair. He gave them the thumbs up and then waved to the Indian fans. And they responded him with screaming 'congratulation' to him.

Then he walked to the podium. As usual, the podium finishers got their trophies and sprayed the champagne. Nico and Romain sprayed their champagnes to Seb who won the race, and also became the champion.

And for the photo session before they left the podium, Nico and Romain held Seb. They put Seb's legs on their shoulders and the cameramen took their photos. Of course, Seb wouldn't forget to show his finger. Clara and all members clapped their hands together.

Some seconds after, they left the podium and immediately went to the press conference room. Clara had to go there as well. So, she separated with all members who went back to the garage.

After that, she waited for Seb who was doing the press conference with Nico and Romain. She was waiting him in the same room, exactly sitting behind some cameramen and reporters. Sometimes, she had a conversation with Nico and Romain's PRs.

It didn't took a long time. The press conference finished and it meant the next event for him was interview session. Clara talked with Seb on their way to the paddock. "Seb, I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, Cla. Without you and others, I couldn't stand here as a 4-time world champion."

"Haha yeah, that's our task as your mates to support you in good and bad times."

"A million thanks, especially to you."

"Haha thank you, my champ."

"Anytime, my PR and... sweetheart."

Again, Seb had made her blushed. He never called her like that before. But that was okay for her because he was in a very good feeling, he was so elated that time.

From the tip of her eyes, she could see the reporters were getting ready to interview him. Some of them were checking their recorders, while the others were adjusting their cameras.

Interview time. Seb answered every questions that were given by the reporters, of course with a happy face. She also recorded him with using the recorder from the team.

From that interview, Clara could conclude that he was very happy with his 4th WDC title, but he didn't expect anything for the next season. He still wanted to focus to the last races of the season.

The session finished 15 minutes after. So that was time for them to go back to his garage. After glancing to him, she thought he was planning for the celebration.

From a distance, Seb and Clara could see some members gathered inside Seb's garage, including Heikki, Rocky, Adrian, Christian, Mr. Helmut, and... Scott. What is Scott doing there? Why are they gathering in Seb's garage? Hmm maybe they want to congratulate him, she thought.

"Hi all!" Seb greeted them.

"Seb, I want to ask you something," Mr. Helmut said to him.

"Oh yes please, Mr. Helmut."

From Mr. Helmut's expression, Clara could feel that there was something serious. With full of hope, she didn't want Seb involved into a problem. But she thought she was wrong...