Chapter 26: I'm Back

Sebastian had won the Belgian GP race. That was a special gift for Clara who could just lay down on a hospital bed. Her parents who accompanied her to watch the race looked happy as well.

About one and half an hour after the race, Clara planned to call Seb. She expected that he was still at the circuit. With her weak hands, she tried to dial his phone number but unfortunately she couldn't.

"Mom, I can't call Seb."

Mrs. Tatiana was confused. "Hmm you must try to redial him."

"I've done that, mom. I think he's still at the circuit. It's impossible if he leaves Spa so early."

"Maybe he is gathering with his team, so he turns off his phone," her mom guessed.

"Hmm maybe. Mom..."

"Yes, dear?"

"Is it true that I'm going to go home on Tuesday?" Clara changed the topic.

"Yes, it is. dr. Kevin said that to us. Do you miss home?"

"Of course!" she said happily.

Her parents laughed when they saw her reaction. Clara had missed her own home and also her second home, Red Bull Racing HQ.

Not long after that, a nurse came into the room. She brought some antibiotics for her. She then asked her to eat those antibiotics and take a rest.

---

A very bright light from the lamp woke her up. Her eyes had to adjust first to the light in the room. She didn't know how long she'd slept there.

When Clara glanced to the right side, she saw a man who sat on the chair beside her bed. His eyes found hers and he immediately grinned.

"Seb..."

"Good evening, beautiful."

Clara slowly tried to sit and hugged him. He hugged her as well, stroked her back softly. God, I've missed his warm hug, those words suddenly appeared in her mind.

"How long have you been here? And what time is it now?" she asked him.

"I've been here since an hour ago." Then, Seb looked at his watch for a second. "It's 8 o'clock, dear."

"I see. Where are my parents, Seb?"

"Hmm they are at the canteen. Your dad wants to drink coffee, so your mom accompanies him there."

"Oh okay. Seb, I thought you wouldn't come here today."

"You know, you're the only one who I thought during the race. So, after I finished the interview, I immediately flew here. Because, I really miss you."

His statement made her really shy. She was sure that her face was blushing. When she was shy like that, she couldn't stare at his handsome face.

"Ah, now I know why I couldn't call you one and half an hour after the race."

"Oh, did you call me?" he asked.

"Yes, because I wanted to congratulate you."

"Sorry dear. Maybe I had been at the airport that time," he apologized.

"Haha never mind, because I can congratulate you now. Well done for your victory!"

He replied her with a kiss on her forehead, down to her cheek, and finally down to her lips. Then he pulled away but his hand still held hers tightly.

"Thank you, Cla," Seb smiled.

Clara smiled as well before she said, "Hmm Seb, I'm going to go home on Tuesday."