Chapter 12: Photoshoot

The month of May had come. There were two races in that month, the Spanish GP at Circuit de Catalunya and the Monaco GP at Monte Carlo circuit. Monte Carlo was one of the most favourite circuits for Clara.

Beside those races, Seb would also have an event for Pepe Jeans, together with Scott. They would do a photoshoot to celebrate the brand's 40th anniversary.

Pepe Jeans was one of the most popular fashion brands in England, and even in the world. Their fashion style was really great and so casual. Clara bet that Seb would look very cool when he did the photoshoot session.

The team flew from London to Barcelona on Tuesday. Based on the schedule, the photoshoot session was going to be held on Thursday, so Seb and Scott decided to walk the track a day earlier than usual.

---

Thursday morning, Nira had just finished taking a bath when Clara tied her hair into a pony tail. Then, she said to her that she was glad to see the relation between Seb and Scott which was back to normal after the Multi-21 incident.

"What do you think, Clara? Do you feel that Scott and Seb's relationship is back to how it used to be?" Nira asked.

"Yes, I think so. I feel that they can finally forget everything that happened in Malaysia."

"They are teammates after all. Their strained relationship wasn't good for the team."

"Yeah. I think that the sponsor event like this can make their relationship better, as they have more time to meet and talk to each other."

"I agree." Then, Nira checked her phone. There was a message from Scott. "Clara, Scott told me that he and Sebastian will wait for us at the lobby."

"Okay. Let's finish all these things and go to the lobby!"

Nira was changing her clothes while Clara put Seb's schedule paper and her phone into her bag. Then, they left the room and immediately went to the lobby.

Seb and Scott had been there. They were talking to each other and looked happy. Clara thanked God for that. They finally forgot about the incident between them.

Nira and Clara greeted them before they left the hotel. They went to the photoshoot location by using an Infiniti car that was already parked in front of the hotel.

When they arrived at the location, they were welcomed by the photographers. They said that they were looking forward for the photoshoot session.

Some minutes after, Seb and Scott had been wearing the Pepe Jeans clothes. Before the photoshoot session started, he whispered something to Clara, "I'm not sure if my photos will be good. I'm not a model."

It made her chuckle. "Just pose as instructed, Seb! We will see the results later."

"Hmm, okay. Wish me luck, Cla."

She just shook her head and grinned. If he could choose, maybe he preferred to sleep peacefully at the hotel or work at the circuit until the midnight rather than to do some poses in front of the camera.

The photoshoot session began as Seb and Scott's poses were taken by different photographers. Clara focused on Seb's photoshoot session while Nira focused on Scott's one.

Nira approached Clara as she needed a friend to talk to. "Clara, what do you think about your driver?"

"Seb is very good looking with those casual clothes. What about you?"

"Scott is very cool. Unfortunately, he has a girlfriend."

Clara smirked. "Hmm, what do you mean with your words? Do you like him?"