Gone Are The Days, Vivid Are The Memories

. . . It's funny to think I used to dream about going out with you. I even reached the bare minimum of simply asking for a short walk along with you. It's kind of funny to think that I was never a fan of walks and yet here I am with sore legs, sleepy eyes, and almost numb lips. We're equally chatty and I enjoy that too.

. . . The days have gone so quickly but the memories stayed with me. I've been thinking about what you said earlier. We're two independent people yet we rely on each other. You can see my weaknesses which I never really thought about, and I see yours. Wouldn't it be so pretty to believe we have each other's backs, ready to fill the gaps between ourselves?

. . . I wonder what place will be our Cornelia Street—so far the best place I've ever been in is anywhere with you. I hope, as long as you're here, that I get to keep every moment I savored. The dimly lit pavement as we walk, the chilly air after a heavy downpour while we share an umbrella, crossing the street while you're holding my hand to guide me through, uncontrollable laughs, our foreheads all so sweaty by playing that stupid table tennis, headbanging our heads through the songs inside a KTV room, your head on my shoulder, and, well, every time I'm with you.

. . . You make me let my walls down and have a little fun, I'll always be grateful to have you. Thank you, my clover. :))

06 JULY 22