17 JAN 23 | 16:09

I love guessing what you're up to;

"Right now, he's probably asleep or maybe he's cleaning the house."

"It's almost 4 PM, if he won't do any school work, then he'd be out of school by now."

"Maybe I'll see him when I go out, he'd probably go to the cafeteria or hang out with his friends."

I hadn't realized this until today, I thought I was finally doing okay. I am okay, I think? Honestly, I don't understand how I'm still here. I'm not waiting, I'm not slacking time. I just found myself here. There's this unuttered peace between myself and the way I love people unquestionably. At the same time, I can't dodge the thoughts building along. I wouldn't have to guess if I'm still beside you. You would've just told me so willingly if I decided to ask, sometimes it just comes up from your mouth. I used to be a part of a person's life, I used to know everything about you.
Right now, I sit alone, thinking of how I met your eyes a moment ago and how I don't recognize them-not anymore.
They used to gaze at me with such life, so unspokenly satisfied. I vividly remember how pretty your eyes were. It took the life out of me and decided to show itself between us. I miss the spark, the warmth, and the comfort in them. Though I don't hear, I see. I knew you adored me too. I miss hearing "I love you," through your eyes.

I'd nearly forgotten the feeling of love as the pain outshone it, but I only had to look into your eyes. I remember now, I remember how much I loved you then. And I feel everything again.

I loved you, I almost forgot. So dear, so much.