𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒏 #1

Jealousy

Jealousy

• Akaza:

Akaza is not good at hiding his jealousy. Douma will notice it easily and he will tease Akaza more. Douma is really friendly to other demons. Akaza doesn't like it at all. He will suddenly mad at Douma without any reason. Sometimes he would sulk to Douma and didn't want to talk to him.

"I don't want to talk to you." Akaza crossed arms and looking away.

"But why, Akaza-dono? :( Did I do something wrong?"

"... Don't ask. Go away."

"Hmm..if you say so..But first! Do you know where Kokushibou-dono is?? I want to hanging out with him~"

"..That bastard? W-why you suddenly want to hang out with him?. You never do that before tho-"

"Why can't I? He look lonely so~.."

"So what? Let him be tf?. You just talk to him a minutes ago! 💢 Now you want to spend time with him?."

"Akaza-dono..are you mad about that?~.." Douma smirk.

"...W-what? Of course not! Why should I be mad?!"

Douma touch Akaza cheek softly then Akaza push his hand away. "Don't touch me."

"I see..Well then~..I wanna see Kokushibou-dono right now~"

"N-now?"

"Yep!"

"....Fine. Whatever you want. Go talk to him, hug him or something else. I don't fking care at all.."

Douma chuckles. "My my~..Are you jealous?~.."

Akaza shocks. "Jealous? Ew. Totally not. I said I don't fking care okay!? Stfu."

Douma fans himself and laughing. Akaza confused. "What so funny!?"

"Hehe..You look so cute when you're jealous~!"

"... I'M NOT JEALOUS OKAY!?"

"Don't lie, love~..I can see it~♡"

"S-SHUT UP! 💢"

Douma laugh again. Akaza blushing hard then hit Douma many times even Douma block him.
___________________________________________

• Douma:

Douma is really good hiding his jealousy but he will give a bad impression if it goes jealousy limits. This bit*h will act weird to Akaza after saw Akaza has a good relationship with women. He know Akaza respect women so much. Akaza is really soft and kind to them. That's the reason Douma has a weird feelings and make him suddenly want to kill them. If it goes limits his jealousy, he might torture Akaza. He will act like yandere a bit.

Normal one =

Douma sits beside Akaza. "Akaza-dono..I see that you help a pretty women before! Is she okay? ^^"

"... She's fine. Some random guy bother her. I kill him without noticed by her."

"Poor thing..I'm glad that you help her <3"

"I thought Douma not really care about it. He changed?? Bruh impossible."

"Hey hey Akaza-dono..You and her became friends?~"

"I guess. She's okay with me by the way.."

"Do you know where she live?"

"Um I don't know..Why asking me that question?."

"Nothing ^^"

"...."

"How she look like?"

"..You're so weird. Stop asking that type of question tf.."

"Haha~ I'm so sorry ♥️ I want to be her friends too!"

"...Lol I won't let you."

"Aw..that's okay~"

Douma hold Akaza hand. "Just don't get closer to her.." Douma whisper to himself.

"Huh?."

"Hm? Did I say something? :D"

"...Um nevermind." Akaza pull his hand away. Douma smile softly then leave Akaza alone. "Why he suddenly being nice to women?..That's weird.."

Limits one =

That night, Akaza go to Douma cult to meet him and ask about the mission that Muzan gave. Douma has more information about it. Before enter Douma's room, Akaza heard a woman screamed in the room. Akaza immediately open the door then saw four women dead body all over the floor. He looks at Douma that busy licking his bloody hands. He realize that it's the same women he have met before.

"W-WTF YOU DOING!!?"

Douma look at Akaza. He gives an innocent smile. "Oh it's you, Akaza-dono~! Don't just standing there~ Come in ♡"

Akaza walks in and the door instantly close my itself. Akaza walks towards Douma then pull him harsh. "Can you fking stop killed innocent women!? ONE OF THEM IS PREGNANT! HOW YOU DON'T FEEL ANY SYMPATHY TO THEM!?"

"Oh really?~..My bad~❤️"

Douma make Akaza pissed off. Akaza take out his fist. Douma fastly hold Akaza's hand. "Oh dear..you look so mad.. I'm the one should mad here..not you~.."

"WHAT!? 💢"

Douma pull Akaza and make him lay on his comfy big pillow. Douma pin him. "I'm sorry..I do this just for you..I hate to see you with them.." Douma scratching Akaza's cheek slowly with his long sharp nails.

"!? H-huh.."

"I hate this feeling you know?..Jealous..Yea.. jealous.."

"...T-tsk. Y-you scratch my cheeks too deep-"

Douma ignore Akaza. "Now I don't want to see you with someone else okay?~..I don't care which gender..I still don't want to see it~.."

"You're not m-my master! Stop f-forcing me to listen to you!"

Douma giggles. He rub Akaza's eyes. "I'm okay if you don't want to~.." He insert his finger into Akaza eye and remove the eyeball harsh and fast. "ACK! D-DOUMA WTF!?"

"This is so satisfying~..I can do this whenever I want..❤️"

"G-GET OFF ME!"

Douma cover Akaza's mouth to shut him up. "Shh~ Let's play, love~..❤️"