𝒔𝒆𝒂

• Merman Akaza• Human Douma___________________________________________

• Merman Akaza
• Human Douma
___________________________________________

Narrator:

In deeply ocean, there is only one male mermaid that people always talk about..has become a victim of human capture every year. Akaza, a merman who really hates humans because they really want to sell him for a high price. It is because he's one of the different species and has an interesting appearance. Humans loves to see more of him and won't stop trying to capture him. Akaza managed to escape from those vile humans since he had friends in the sea who always protected him. But this time, he feels like he's safe now when there's no one try to capture him.
_

At this sunny time, Akaza sat on a large rock and sighed. All the little fish around him just looked at him. "..Please don't look at me like that, guys." One of the fish spouted water from its mouth towards Akaza. "H-hey! 💢 I'm fking fine okay?? I just want to be alone for now.." All of it understood Akaza's condition and left him alone.

(A few minutes later)

"...Hm?" Akaza saw many sea creatures swimming fast under there like they were running away. "Tf? What happened?." He went inside and swam towards to where they escaped from. "Guys! C-calm down!" They don't stop. Akaza is getting more and more worried and tries to find the cause of this incident.

"..!?" He saw that some sea creatures were caught in the big net. "Humans...💢" He felt very angry and went to save his sea creatures friends. "Shit! How to cut this-" He pulled the nets to break but failed. Akaza realized that there was another net on his left. The net is still wide open. "There's more!?"

"Guys! There's a trap there! Get out of here!!" Akaza swam there and chased away the sea creatures that passed by. Unfortunately, the net was pulled. Akaza didn't have time to avoid it and he was trapped as well. "!! N-NO!" He struggled to free himself out but suddenly he screamed in pain after his fin get hurt because the net was sharp. The two nets were raised slowly and Akaza was very afraid that something would happen to him when he got up there.
_

"And lastly! Now I can go home~.." Said a man named Douma who was on a medium-sized boat waiting for the nets that had to be controlled to come out of the sea. "Wow! This is a lot more than yesterday~" Douma smiled in relief and turned to his right. "...Eh? What kind of fish are you?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME!? 💢" Akaza gave the blonde man a death stare. "Wait... A mermaid?" Douma was surprised because this was the first time he had seen a mermaid with such an attractive look. "So you're the one..that people talk a lot."

"L-let me go!! And let go of my friends!!"

"Let me guess. Am I the first person captured you?~" Douma chuckled softly. Akaza gritted his teeth madly. "So what!? You want to sell me!?"

"Haha! Oh please. I'm not that evil~.."

"Yall human are fking evil!! Just let me go-..A-argh.." Akaza bent down and touch his fin gently. Douma noticed it and felt sorry that he tortured Akaza like that. He decided to released all the fish from the net except Akaza. He brought another net to get into the boat. Akaza's fear is rising and he tries to stay away. "What a-are you trying to do!? G-go away!!"

"Don't move. I want to open this net.." Akaza saw Douma untying the net with a confused and scared face. "There we go~.." Douma smiled a little and wanted to hold Akaza's hand but Akaza stayed away. "D-don't touch me, you freaking human!!" Douma knelt in front of Akaza.
"Don't call me that.. Just call me Douma ^^"

"..Whatever. I won't let you get close to me!"

"You still think I'm bad person even though I already let your friends go?~.." Akaza didn't say anything but he still not gonna trust Douma. "I'm sorry.. I really don't want to scaring you"

"..W-what do you want.."

"Well..I can see that your fin hurt.. So I thought I could help ^^" Douma started to touch Akaza's wound and Akaza's body jump a bit. "Tsk-.."

"Oh sorry about that. Please wait here..uh.."

"..Akaza." Akaza whispered. "Alright! Wait here, Akaza <3"

Akaza POV

Is he really kind to me? I thought he was going to hurt me. Or is he pretending to be kind??.. "I'm back!" Douma knelt down and gently touch my fin. "W-what are you doing.." He was holding a bandage?? Douma started wrapping my fin carefully and I just endured the pain. "I only have this..and I think it can reduce the pain"

"Oh..um. Thanks btw.." This is the first time a human helped me. Maybe I'm starting to feel a bit comfortable with him. "You're welcome!" He sat next to me close. "..Oh right. Maybe you're not comfortable with me-"

"N-no it's okay. I don't mind if you sit here?.."

"Hm I can see you're okay with me now. Soo..can we be friends?~"

"Just because I'm okay with you doesn't mean we can be friends." I glared. Douma chuckled and his face was close to mine. "You know.. I never thought mermaids had this cute look~.."

"!?! //////" What is he talking about!? I pushed his face away because he seemed want to kiss me! "S-shut up or I'll drown you in the sea..💢"

"Awh..someone is shy~"

"I'm n-not, you jerk!!"

"Hehe~ I really want to know more about you. You don't mind right? You can know about me too~"

"I don't know about that.."

"You can trust me. Beside, you knew that I'm a good human ^^"

"...Fine then. But don't tell anyone about this."

"Our secret will be safe with me~"

"I think I can..trust you." Douma looked at me with a smile and his eyes started looking at my chest. "..Before that.." His hand touched my chest and my face instantly turned red. "!!.."

"Oh! Your skin is just like human skin.. I thought it was a little rough or-" His sentence cut after I slapped him hard on the cheek. "I-I STILL DON'T ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH ME!!"

"Ow.. TvT"

Narrator:

Until the sun almost set, they had a long nice conversation. Akaza was really feel comfortable with Douma and Douma also quite excited to be friends with a mermaid for the first time. "It's getting late.. I should go now." Akaza said. "..Can we meet again..tomorrow?" Douma asked in low tone.

"Erm..s-sure. But don't bring someone else with you."

"Don't worry about that! ^^" Akaza gave a small smile but his face changed as he found it is difficult to get out of this boat. "May I?.." Douma touched Akaza's hand. "..I only let you this time."

"Okay then~.." Douma picked up Akaza in bridal style then he only looked at Douma's face. Akaza admitted that Douma was quite handsome when he looked at it for too long. Douma placed Akaza gently on the sea surface and he jump down after Douma released him. "..Akaza?? You okay there??" Akaza appeared so that the blonde man wouldn't worry about his condition. "Don't make such a worried face. I'm feeling okay now."

"Oh.. I'm glad to hear that ^^"

Douma POV

I waved to Akaza before he left me. Even though we're different but I don't know why I started to..like him ♡