𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

° Yandere Douma° Kimetsu Academy AU° Modern AU___________________________________________

° Yandere Douma
° Kimetsu Academy AU
° Modern AU
___________________________________________

Akaza POV

(End of school)

I waited for Douma in front of the school because he told me to. But it's been more than 10 minutes he didn't come out yet. I already asked Kokushibou since he's the school guard.. He said he didn't see Douma leave the school yet. Strange.. what is he doing right now?? I plan to go inside because I don't want to wait any longer 💢 If he has a work to do-..wait..his position is high.. He doesn't have any work to do in evening.

I went to Douma's class. Why his class at the top level? So tired. He's really troublesome! I open the classroom door but there was only Mitsuri inside. She look at me while holding the broom. "Omg!- I thought you're a thief T-T"

"S-sorry! I disturbed you tidying up the class..💧"

"Ah it's okay ^^ Why are you here? 💕"

"Uh.. Do you know where Douma is?.. Or do you see him anywhere??" Mitsuri touched her chin. "Hmmm.. Oh yes! Douma was here a few minutes ago.. He and I were supposed to clean up the class today.. But he said he wanted to go home because there was an emergency so I allowed it" What? Something is wrong..

"Why, Akaza-kun? You look worried.."

"It's nothing. Thanks for helping me ^^"

Mitsuri nod and smile sweetly. Maybe Douma already go home. In that case, I'll just go home alone. He wasting my fking time..💢 I left the school building in a state of anger. "Stupid Douma.."

"Meow!" Suddenly there was a cat in front of me. Wow it's so cute.. I really can't look at a cute cat otherwise I'll play with it. When I was try to touch that cat head, it running away. "!? Wait!-" I chase after it and it went into the old school store through the window. The store is where Douma and I always hang out..

"..Heh you can't hide from me little cat~.." I smile and open the door store slowly. There seems to be someone in here..and I can't believe what I just saw. "....Douma?." My body froze after seeing Douma carrying and patting the cat's head with a sweet smile. I can see.. there's two dead bodies behind him. Blood everywhere and on his clothes. "Oh it's you.. Did I make you wait long? ^^ Forgive me~.." He let go of the cat.

"..Douma, what is this?.. W-you kill people?.. Why?..” I asked in fear.

"Oh.. I can tell these two girls like you.. I'm sure you know them because they like to give you gifts ^^.. I don't like them being close to you.." Douma wiped his knife with a napkin while chuckling.

"I did all of this just for you,..Akaza ♡" What is he talking about? He kill people for me? Tf?.. "...Y-you're crazy!! Do you know what you've done!?"

He look at me. "...I know. Like I said.. I did it for you.. I'll do anything to always be with you. I like you okay.. I love you, Akaza~..." He gave an evil smile. "Stop with those words! I don't like when you act like this! Don't expect me to like you back!!" I wanted to leave the store quickly but Douma grab my arm tightly. "!? L-let me go!! I'll make sure you'll get arrest!-" Douma stab a knife on my shoulder a bit deep. I scream in pain. I gripped his shoulder tightly. "D-DOUMA! WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING!? LET ME G-GO NOW!" He kicked the door to closed it. "Shh~.. Be a good boy if you don't want to be tortured again~" He remove the knife from my shoulder slowly. I hold the pain and my tears came out. My body feels weak.. Am I gonna kill by him?.. "Please.. don't do this.."

"..I don't want you to be like this.. But you made me, Akaza.." He lick the knife with his innocent smile. My body fell on the floor. "Ugh!.." He climb on top of me. "I'm not stupid Akaza. I've been good at this since long ago.. They won't find a single proof~.." He whispered.

"..I-i..will tell anyone..else.." Douma started chuckling and rub my cheek. "Akaza.. who wants to believe you?.. You have no friends.. They all hate you remember?~.. ^^"

"..."

"I'm your only friend.. And you treat me like this huh? Hm that's sad you know?~" He's crazy! "..I rather be alone..than be with people.. l-like you!!"

"Haha..you want me or not.." My arm felt like a sharp needle was poking me. "W-what are you doing!?.." He pointed a syringe to me. He injected me?.. What will happen to me? My head felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. "Douma..." I can't see his face clearly. I can't say anything also..

"..You'll always be mine, Akaza~..♡" I could only hear his last word..