𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏

• 13+• (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥___________________________________________

• 13+
• (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥
___________________________________________

Akaza POV

I just finished practice my skills so I want to go rest cuz my head feels heavy. Suddenly I saw Kaigaku and Daki pulling Gyutaro..running towards me. "Akaza! Akaza!" Daki called me while her eyes sparkling. "Yes?..."

"Say it, Kai!"

"Why me!? Ugh well.. we have one difficult challenge for you ehehe✨" Kaigaku give an evil smile. "Um okay?.. What is it?."

"This challenge has to do with Douma unfortunately." Gyutaro said. My face immediately change. "Tf? I'm not gonna accept your challenge if it has anything to do with Douma."

"Wait! We haven't finished yet! Keep going, Kai!" Daki said. Kaigaku glared. "Ugh.. we want you to make Douma blush until it's hard for him to get rid of that blush~" Kaigaku and Daki smirk. "What?! Oh heck no! 💢"

"Why? Are you scared?.. Imagine Douma always makes you blush badly every day.. every month.. every year~.. You don't want to pay him back?~.." Kaigaku looked at me with an evil smirk. I swear I want to choke this little jerk- "You guys really stalked me and Douma, right?" I said.

"N-no! Never! Hehe-" Daki smiles awkwardly. "You kids better go mind your own business. I don't fking care if he does that to me all year.." I walking away. "P-please Akaza!" Daki begging and was about to cry. Kaigaku was ready to cover his ears. "Not again. 💢" Gyutaro took out a napkin ready to wipe Daki's tears. "...."

I stop and sigh deeply. "..Fine. I'll do it!.."

Daki instantly smile. "Really!? Yay!!"

"Heh I know you're brave! Go find Douma!" Kaigaku said proudly. I look back and give a death stare. "I'll kill you and Gyutaro if this challenge fails..💢"

Narrator:

Akaza left the three of them. Kaigaku and Gyutaro were sweating after Akaza said that. "What did I do?..💧" Gyutaro said in a small tone.

A quiet night, Akaza went to Douma's cult. He enter through the window and making sure no one saw him. He saw one of Douma's workers leave the room. He might be in there.

Akaza POV

I went to the room quietly. I opened the door and saw Douma arranging the flower pots on the table. I don't want to do this actually. Why is this happening to me? I just want to rest! I went inside and closed the door.. I cough a little to get Douma's attention. He immediately look to his side. "Eh? Since when did you.. Uh why are you here Akaza-dono?? Do you miss me?~.."

"No. I just want to..say something to you."

"Oh~.. What it it?? ^^" My eyes were focused when I saw a big bed here. Should I do it on the bed?.. No- NO! Why I think like that!? My face felt hot. Why am I the one blushing!? It should be Douma! Ugh wth is wrong with me!? I look the other way..cover my face.

"...Akaza-dono? You okay?" Douma patted my shoulder. "U-uh yeah."

"You said you wanted to say something??" I didn't answer. Douma touch my cheek so I could see his face. "Hey~ Is there something bothering you?~" What can I do with this jerk!? "...." I suddenly pushed Douma and fell on top of him. "Oh- Haha~..Why did you suddenly pushed me? ^^" What am I doing?. I didn't mean to do that💢 But.. this might be my chance. Douma pinched my cheek and smiles. "Why are you so quite?? Are you really okay?💧"

"...Well." I hold both of Douma's hands tightly. He was surprised and he seemed to sweat a little. "Ah-..You want to have a battle with me?~.." I sigh and whisper beside his ear. "Shut up and don't move.." I give a fake smirk. Douma blink twice..and fake his smile. "What?.."

"My turn now.."

"Eh?-" I start kissing him forcefully. He seem surprised and kiss me back. We start to kiss deeply and he played with my tongue. He really enjoyed it huh..💢 I had to serve him until he was satisfied. After a minute, we both breathe slowly. "Ha..Oh I see now~ You want to have fun with me right?~..♡" I will treat Douma like I treated.. Kyojuro. Ugh..the other side of me- I let go of him and rub his chest slowly while smirking. "Well..you don't mind right?~.." Oh shit. What am I saying!? Why doesn't he blush yet!? This is fking hard.

Douma lifted my chin and smirked. "Then.. we can do it on my bed~♡" I was sweating profusely. "U-uh.."

"Why with that face? Nervous?~"

"..S-sorry. I don't know why I said that aha..////" Douma chuckled suddenly. "Eh? Come on.. Don't be shy~.." He touch my waist. My face turns fking red and I instantly punch Douma's head off. "I FKING HATE THIS CHALLENGE 💢" I got up and ran out of Douma's room. I didn't expect that would happened! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! They're so dead by me!!

Douma POV

Akaza just left. My head generates back and I cover my mouth. There's a small blush appear on my cheeks. "That's..hot..//////" It's my first time seeing him acted like that. Wow..I hope he do that to me again..♡