𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

° Modern AU° Akaza and Douma is a StyLish thief

° Modern AU
° Akaza and Douma is a StyLish thief

° Modern AU° Akaza and Douma is a StyLish thief

Douma cloths

Akaza cloths ___________________________________________

Akaza cloths
___________________________________________

Narrator:

(At museum)

Akaza and Douma hide behind bushes about 10 minutes already. "Akazaaaa, I'm boreddd" Akaza hit Douma's head. "Ow-"

"Can you shut up and help me thinking to get rid of that guards. 💢" Douma lay his head on Akaza's shoulder. "You know stealing is bad righttt??"

"Ugh..just fking help me."

"But I don't want to..I only want to steal your heart~ *wink*" Akaza facepalm. "I don't have time for this."

"What will I get if I helping you?~"

"Tsk. You can fk me after this. Now please help me istg."

"Wait. R-really!? You really mean it??!0//ᴗ//0"

"Of course not :). Let's just go-"

"Aww.. :("

"Don't make that goofy face. You have guns with you?"

"Of course~! Don't worry my dear.. I'll handle this ehe ❤️"

Douma came out from the bushes then baddie walk towards the guards. "Hello! I came here to visit the museum! ^^ Can you let me enter?"

"I'm sorry sir. It's 1 am right now. This place will open at 7 am." One of the guards said. "Aw..too bad..Can you let me enter now? <3" Douma take out the gun and point it to those two guards. "He has a gun!" Those guards take out their guns. Douma shock because he didn't know about this. "Ah- Rip." Douma pull the gun trigger confidently. Sadly, the bullet hit the museum door. "Q-Q..oh. Ahahahaha..How about we talk about this nicely?? Yall want some tea? I can make one aha ^^.."

"Put the gun dow!-"

BAM! BAM!

The two guards fell after their heads get shot. "Wow. Double headshot." Douma surprised. "Are you fking kidding me, Douma!? You're lucky that I had my own gun!"

"Wow- Akaza you did that?? :0 ✨"

"Who else?. If you don't know how to use a gun, then don't use it! Please be serious. 💢" Douma pinch Akaza's cheek. "Don't mad~ I'm sorryy haha"

"...💢" Douma kiss Akaza's soft lips. "Feeling better now?~ ^^"

"////...Y-you b*tch." Akaza quickly goes inside and left Douma alone. Douma follow Akaza from behind to make sure his love is safe. A few minutes later, Akaza found a lots of money and many jewelry in every room. He put it inside his beg. "Hehe~..✨" Akaza collect some small statue and other things that is unique for Akaza in the museum. "Done! Now let's get out of this shitty place."

"Douma! Where are you!?" Akaza look around. "Ugh where is that blonde bit*h."

"AKAZA!"

"AHH!" Akaza punch Douma's face. "Ow!-"

"IS THAT YOU DOUMA!? DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD! 💢"

Douma take off the creepy mask he wear. He chuckles in pain. "Ahaha ow..You punch me too hard :("

"Well it's your fault! 💢 I just finished my job. Let's go now-" 

Before they headed for the exit, a police car had arrived in front of the museum. Akaza shocked and pull Douma hide in somewhere. "Wtf? Police?. But how."

"..."

"...Douma. Did you enter the forbidden place before?."

"Oh..it's forbidden?? :D.. That's why there's a loud sound. But I already broke it tho-"

"You- You broke it or not, it's still forbidden! Look the police just came! You will get us arrested!"

"I-i just want to steal this..and it's for you.." Douma lend Akaza a shiny and pretty silver necklace. Akaza blushing a bit. "F-for me?. Are you fr.."

"Mhm..you really want to wear a necklace so bad soo.."

"..."

Akaza take the necklace harsh from Douma "/////..I hate you cuz you made a mistake."

" ').. "

"But t-thanks..btw..I love it." Akaza give a kiss at Douma's cheek. "!! ///..Ah~..Akaza kissed my cheek~..♡" Akaza slap Douma's cheek. "-.-..Focus please.💢 How do we get out of here?."

"Ah- We can use the back door of this place ^^" Douma said while rub his cheeks.

_

After they managed to get out of the place, Akaza saw a police motorcycle here. No one here except two of them. "You know what I thinking, Douma?" Akaza smirk evily. "We can having fun in my house? :D"

"No you idiot. J-just follow me. 💢" Akaza got on the motorcycle and Douma came along sitting behind him. Akaza start the engine and drive the motorcycle fast and make sure there are no people around them. "Woah! Too fast Akaza! I can barely see!"

"You'll get used to it!"

"Can we stop somewhere!? I'm hungry!!"

"...Good idea, Douma! Let's steal food at the mall! Hahaha! ✨"

"A-again!? QᴗQ.."