𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅

Akaza POV

Akaza POV

I think if I become a bodyguard, my life will be good. But no! That one person I'm taking care for is so annoying! In fact he likes to make me mad silently. With his behavior that I hate it so much. I want to leave this job but I can't..cuz where else can I find money?. I had to go through all of this.

Right now I'm blocking Douma fans from getting close to him. He is a famous model and I should be by his side every day. Douma has entered the building and I'm still blocking this fan from entering. "This is hard- Thank god I'm not the only one stop these freaking people-" Later, I entered the building and saw Douma playing on his phone on the couch. That bitch make me mad somehow. I went to his side and looked around. "Hm~ It's really hard to be this famous~.."

"..." I just kept quiet. "Akaza. Come sit next to me ^^ You must be tired"

"Uh.. it's okay. I'm used to it." It is very embarrassing to sit with someone like him. Douma pull my hand..sit next to him. "There. Don't be shy to sit, it's just the two of us here~" Douma smile sweetly. "Alright..💢"

"Oh Akaza..Why are you so silent?~..Let's talk about something! ♥️"

"I don't know what to say. Besides, I don't like talking with you-"

"Oh? Really huh..Did I do something wrong?~"

"... Please don't bother me. Go mind your own business.." Douma pushed me and was on top of me. "But I'm bored~..Can't we even have a little talk?.."

"!!..Douma. Wtf you doing-"

"You're my bodyguard..So don't be rude to me~ I hate rude people ^^"

"I'm not try to be rude?!-..I'm just.."

"I see. Haha..it's fun to see you like this..What if I tease you more?~.." He whispered to my ear. His voice..hot. "Douma..too close!..//// 💢"

"You have problem with that..Akaza?..♡" Douma's lips are getting closer to mine. Is he trying to kiss me!? I'm panicking right now-

"DOUMA!"

My eyes immediately look at the woman who was standing not far from this couch. That woman is Douma's gf..She is also a famous model. Douma let out a small sigh and let me go. "Ah..it's you. Why are you so early?..Shooting will start a bit late you know?..haha ^^💧" She's glared. "Ugh was it wrong for me to come early? 💢 What are you doing to him??" I stood up and look down. "Nothing~..We're just playing around <3"

"..I see. Hey you!- Can you go out for a while? I want to spend time with my bf."

"Sure miss." She's really annoying tbh..but I still need to respect her. Douma hold my hand before I go. "..See you later, Akaza.." I nod slowly then walk away. I looked back..I saw the woman sitting next to Douma hugging him. Look like he fake his smile to her. I don't need to know more about their relationship..right?..I also try to forget what happened earlier. He almost kiss me! That bastard knew that he has gf..💢

(Few hours later)

"Hah! Double headshot!" I'm busy playing games in my phone..while waiting for Douma to come out. Finally he came out from there..but his face look a bit panic. "Oh finally. Um Douma you have a meeting after this-" Douma instantly pull my hand and running away. "Douma!?"

"Shh!-" He took me to the side of this building to hide. Wth is wrong with him?? "Douma?- Don't play around right now! Your fking manager will mad at me if you're late!! We better- Mff!!-" What?! This bastard cover my mouth!? "I'm sorry Akaza- Don't yell okay?..aha.." He look other away. Seems like he want to check something from there. "...Oh she's gone now..Phew ^^"

I punch Douma face by accidentally. I never punch his face in my entire life..I feel satisfied- "Oh- Sorry- Wait no. Why should I apologize. You deserve it 💢" Douma chuckles while rubbing his cheeks. "Wow you're strong haha"

"Cuz I am. 💢 Why are you suddenly pull me to go here?? Who are you hiding from.."

"My fake girlfriend <3"

"Fake girlfriend?."

"Yep! She act like she was my girlfriend. I don't like her btw :D She's kinda annoying and noisy-"

"Don't said like that about her. I'll beat your ass off if you say bad words about her again 💢"

":D..I didn't mean to-" I sigh and pull Douma to get out of there. "Wait where we're going??"

"Dude. You have a meeting. How could you forget!? Why do I always need to remind you that has nothing to do with me!? 💢" Douma sits on the ground. "Nope. Meeting is soo boring..And just waste my time"

"Look I don't care about your stupid reasons! Just go or I'll get mad by your manager!!"

"That has nothing to do with me~"

"...." I want to kill this bitch so bad. I pull Douma's leg try to dragging him. Then he pull me closer to him. "Ah ah ah~ I won't allow you to do that~"

"////..." He's hot..wait no no no! Focus Akaza! You're literally in public!! I hope no one saw that. "Aww..your face red~"

"I'm mad okay!? Not something else!"

"Haha! I see~..I will text my manager..Telling him that I'm not feeling well today ^^..You don't need to worry anymore ❤️"

"O-oh. But what do you want to do this time?."

"I want to spend time with my future lover~"

"Uh who?."

"You~-"

"Ew no. Fk you."

"......Ouch-" Douma lay on the ground while hiding his face sobbing. "...Ugh really?- This is so embarrassing.." Actually my heart beat faster when he said that ///..

-

"Douma you're done crying?." He look at me. "Yep. Let's go shopping ✨✨"

"Bitch wtf-"